Business

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which business principles do you need to understand, if you want to understand business?

Last edited:
As your mum used to say......Always charge double for anal.

"Principles" by Ray Dalio

Did you have a specific question about business?

Which business principals do you need to understand, if you want to understand business?

You don't want to get detention from a business principal though.

Is Ray Dalio book about the principles of business?

Yeah, but I am trying to get a better understanding as to why you want to know, so that I can recommend material that would be more ideal for you. It's kind of a big subject area and "Principles" is quite advanced.

If you want to learn about the principles of business to achieve financial freedom, I would recommend starting off with "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. He simplifies everything.

I guess start with supply & demand / microeconomics and the 4 P's...

Which business principles do you need to understand, if you want to understand business?
Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever.

don't listen to people who say "that's business" when fucking you over, because chances are they've made it personal.

Supply and demand.
The 80/20 rule.
That you can't polish a turd.
At any given time, most people you deal with are winging it.
The secret to any engagement is to set expectations and then to meet or exceed those expectations.
You can achieve much less than you think in a year, but much more in 10.
Try to find where accepted dogma is wrong, and exploit that.

Make as much money as possible.
The rest is only a matter of "legality"...

Yup supply and demand is the most important one.

And let go of your ego and give your customers what they want, instead of what you want them to want.

If you understand those 2 things you can learn the rest along the way

over the long term, you should aim to bring in more money than you lose. its preferable to make money, and not lose it.

business transaction
sexual satisfaction
burning reaction

I actually have to go get a job after being semi retired for 7 years. Most businesses I have worked for have gone out of business after i left. Century Theaters, Hollywood Video, Exclusive Exteriors Painting, Sports Authority, My parents business......the sole survivor is Walmart. The man is coming around. Dont fear me fear the consequences of hiring me.

The modern principles of business involve finding someone gullible and taking their money while fucking them in the ass.

business transaction
sexual satisfaction
burning reaction
PlainBackEquestrian-small.gif

1) create product
2) sell for higher cost
3) profit

Lol at business plans.

Where money comes from. What sexual favors real estate saleswomen should offer in exchange for big commissions.

Back