Burt Reynolds has passed away.

RIP Burt.

:(

giphy.webp

RIP to Burt and a part of my childhood. I can still hear my grandfather laughing his ass off at Smokey and the Bandit.

That sucks, what a legend.

Anyone know if he finished filming for the latest Tarintino movie? He had a role in the new Hollywood/Manson movie being filmed with Brad Pitt and Leo.

He didn't get to shoot any of it.

Oh... now who will replace him in the Tarantino movie?

RIP legend

Burt's moustache could beat up Selleck and Frye's moustache at the same time. Hes at a better place where people proudly dont make their lips larger

Just watched Smokey and the Bandit tonight, and like always, it was glorious.

RIP Jack Horner

And now I would like to quote a scene from Smokey and the Bandit.

Upon seeing some Klansmen throw paint and feathers at 2 Black guys driving a pickup truck, Sheriff Bufor T Justice's son, who is driving the Sheriff's cruiser states:

Sheriff Buford's son : You ever join the Klan daddy
Sheriff Buford T Justice : No, but your mama did. When she put on her white sheet, she looked like an iceberg with feet.

That. I wanted to see that. Looks like a movie the you get stuttering flake actors probably ruined, but still.

That sucks. I wonder who's next.

<LikeReally5><[analyzed}><{clintugh}><{jackyeah}><13>.

Not only are they all candidates, they're all applicable to the text of your post and the images themselves being presented.

Well meta-played.

When I was a kid I remember loving this Cannonball Run tit scene

N7whXVS.jpg

Burt Reynolds was in this movie FYI.

Everyone should check out his last film, "The last movie star"

Great performance, and his death makes it all the more powerful.

RIP

We need men like Reynold. If ya got it, flaunt it. Dont let these bitchess think they're hot shit.

Back