Burt Reynolds has passed away.

I liked him in Boogie Nights, the rest was meh.

He made a lot of money, nailed a lot of hot women and his movies made a lot of people very happy. There are far worse ways to spend one's life.

RIP, Burt:cool:

I, bringing Burt reynold look back. Fuck shaving body hair fucking metros.

RIP
movie-star-news-tom-selleck-in-blue-polo-shirt-close-up-portrait_u-L-Q11783G0.jpg

<[analyzed}>

RIP. A childhood hero passed away. Dude was a legend.

Yeah, I thought about it, too. Didn't want to swipe your idea, even though you were cool with it.

RIP Burt, you were an icon.

I was hoping you'd swipe it. I've already got themes stacked a year deep. :eek:

Ah shit. His comeback in Boogie Nights was fuckin great. It proved that all he ever needed was a good script and a good director.

1280_boogienights_cast_getty.jpg
Man, both him and Philip Seymour Hoffman gone now... Sad...

Growing up, there were 2 men that defined being a man to me, Jack Tripper and Burt Reynolds. Can't even begin to say how much i loved his movies, sucks to hear.

rest on you beautiful bastards.

The only thing he wasn't good in was his golden girl cameo. I don't think he liked live audiences. But his body of work is solid. Lived a great life. Sorry he died. I would have guessed 75.

Anybody see that movie where he went to that small town awards ceremony? Did that come out yet?

RIP but I don't watch news on TV because nothing good to hear only hate other nationality and showing old war videos and now sad news here to. When will someone win millions dollars or other great news

Bummer dude. I loved him when I was a young one.

norm-celebrity-jeopardy.jpg

One of my better Halloween costumes. I thought I'd have a hell of a time finding a giant yellow foam hat, but every gift shop in Las Vegas had me covered.

RIP to the inspirer, Burt Reynolds.

Weird part of getting older when people start dying who you remember when they weren't even old yet.

Well shit. There goes another one from my youth. Rip to you burt.

First movie hero of mine.

It's sad too. My uncle looks just like him. He has the 70s mustache and everything

I was just talking with a client of mine yesterday who made Reynolds' cowboy hat for him in smokey and the bandit. Said he was a real cool guy.

I used to get him confused with Tom Selleck as a kid.

and of course blah blah Jeopardy. Loved those skits.
RIP

Back