Burt Reynolds has passed away.

RIP Burt. Grew up watching this guy. This reminds me how old i am getting.

I knew him best from Deliverance, The Longest Yard, Archer, and Boogie Nights.
RIP.

ah shit, another person from my childhood memories has bit the dust.
RIP.

I'm almost 39 and I feel the same way. It's like we're just getting older and the people we grew up watching are just fading away. There's only two or three more generations until it is my generation's turn to go on to the next beyond.

I've seen him on some car shows when they get him to sign Bnditcrs and he really looked bad.

I had NO IDEA dude was that old...

Damn, Smokey and the Bandit was a minute ago!

R.I.P.

I'm almost 39 and I feel the same way. It's like we're just getting older and the people we grew up watching are just fading away. There's only two or three more generations until it is my generation's turn to go on to the next beyond.

Life is so depressing when you reaaaaaally think about it. You're young, in the prime of your life, and care free one day and before you know it everyone you looked up to is old and wrinkly and you're signing up for life insurance.

Power Rangers are pushing mid 40's now. Depressing.

Appreciate talents and presences like Jon Voight, Michael (and KIRK) Douglas, Pacino, De Niro, Keitel, Julie Christie, Michael Caine, Max Von Sydow, Burt Young, Hoffman, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, Brian Dennehy, Ronny Cox, Dick Miller, Clint Eastwood, M. Emmet Walsh, Harrison Ford, James Caan, Donald Sutherland, Alan Arkin, Steven Berkoff, Sally Kellerman, Lou Gossett, Terence Stamp, etc. while they're still around and for the most part still able to do what made them great in the first place. I can only hope they all still get at least a few more scripts and directors worthy of what they can bring to the screen. And that they are able to enjoy the acclaim and quality of life in their 75+ (100+ for Kirk) years that they've earned.

RIP Burt. Can't believe Boogie Nights is already over 20 years ago...but glad that last home run pitch came your way.

Last edited:
One of my absolute favorites as a kid.

Life is so depressing when you reaaaaaally think about it. You're young, in the prime of your life, and care free one day and before you know it everyone you looked up to is old and wrinkly and you're signing up for life insurance.

Power Rangers are pushing mid 40's now. Depressing.

I get told I look like I'm in my early 30s all the time. I've got a black beard with only a couple of grey hairs. Either way, againg sucks.

Sad to hear an interesting and good entertainer.

RIP American Sean Connery

Ah shit. His comeback in Boogie Nights was fuckin great. It proved that all he ever needed was a good script and a good director.

1280_boogienights_cast_getty.jpg

Even than he didn't like the script, movie or listening to a young guy who was director.

Fantastic movie though one of my favs and he was one of the best parts.

Appreciate talents and presences like Jon Voight, Michael (and KIRK) Douglas, Pacino, De Niro, Keitel, Julie Christie, Michael Caine, Max Von Sydow, Burt Young, Hoffman, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, Brian Dennehy, Ronny Cox, Dick Miller, Clint Eastwood, M. Emmet Walsh, Harrison Ford, James Caan, Donald Sutherland, Alan Arkin, Steven Berkoff, Sally Kellerman, Lou Gossett, Terence Stamp, etc. while they're still around and for the most part still able to do what made them great in the first place. I can only hope they all still get at least a few more scripts and directors worthy of what they can bring to the screen. And that they are able to enjoy the acclaim and quality of life in their 75+ (100+ for Kirk) years that they've earned.

RIP Burt. Can't believe Boogie Nights is already over 20 years ago...but glad that last home run pitch came your way.
Dam James Earl Jones is still alive? Epic.

Back