Burpees throughout the day

CombatBlackBelt

White Belt
Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys think about performing between 100 -150 burpees throughout the day, in sets of 10 or 20? this is in addition to my regular workouts, as an extra calorie burning/ ****bolism boosting tool. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering how beneficial you think this would be for aiding with fat loss and 'greasing the groove' and if it would help in improving fitness

You would get alot better at burpees but i am not sure if such a small set of reps at a time would offer much in terms of a metabolic gain.

You would get alot better at burpees but i am not sure if such a small set of reps at a time would offer much in terms of a metabolic gain.

well it would have to depend on how many he can go...if 30 is his max then doing 3 sets of 30 throughout the day would help alot.

well it would have to depend on how many he can go...if 30 is his max then doing 3 sets of 30 throughout the day would help alot.

Very true, also depends on how hard he makes the burpees. He posted 10 - 20 and i would imagine that 10 would be a pretty easy set for most people, the 20 would benefit alot more obviously

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back