burpee/mountain climbers/vertimax = ulitmate conditioning exercise

If I attempted that, I would certainly hurt myself on that thing.

looks pretty hardcore

how'd you feel afterwards?

i haven't tired them yet. I've done burpees and mountain climbers seprate on them, but that was Ralph the owner of the place doing them. They kicked his ass in a pretty short amount of time.

heres something else he did today, while i was filming i love my job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tzF0XQpO10

I need me one of those. Looks like a good workout.

vertimax.com sells them. Not cheap but they work great. you can literally apply restiance to just about any movement you can imagine. I work out on the thing about twice a week. I hate it because it sucks when your on it because it literally makes you wanna puke and just burns, but i love it becuase you get results quick. It put some inches on my vertical and i'm dunking a basketball fairly easy at just over 6' feet tall.

vertimax.com sells them. Not cheap but they work great. you can literally apply restiance to just about any movement you can imagine. I work out on the thing about twice a week. I hate it because it sucks when your on it because it literally makes you wanna puke and just burns, but i love it becuase you get results quick. It put some inches on my vertical and i'm dunking a basketball fairly easy at just over 6' feet tall.

Thats sick, I used to hoop alot when I was in middle and highschool then I moved on to other things. How long have you been training MMA/and how did you get your ammy fighter tag?

I don't train mma although i would like to at some point soon, it's a fighter tag from amatuer boxing.

Jesus... you should put a warning on that video, just watching made me lightheaded.

Damn, I would love to have a Vertimax machine...it looks sick!

Back