Burkman: worst camp of my life,sprained ankle, hurt my hip, dislocated rib, sick, etc

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Dave Doyle @davedoylemma

That's what people do for the opportunity to return to the UFC.

On another note, if that's true then Lombard really has no business sniffing the WW top 3.

Since it's mandatory I'm gonna be the one to ask:
Is he brazilian?

He lost when unranked, to the "UFC #6", there's no shame and he'll get another fight or two to prove his worth, especially when he connected early and lasted to the final bell. He can turn this in to long time success if he has a good camp and fight or two. If not, then he belonged where he was. I was lucky enough to see his first run and while I didn't find him anything special he was tough and entertaining. I'm glad to see him back.

"The People's Warrior" taking a page out of "The Peoples Champion's" playbook. The Common Cold is the new Broken Neck.

He lost when unranked, to the "UFC #6", there's no shame and he'll get another fight or two to prove his worth, especially when he connected early and lasted to the final bell. He can turn this in to long time success if he has a good camp and fight or two. If not, then he belonged where he was. I was lucky enough to see his first run and while I didn't find him anything special he was tough and entertaining. I'm glad to see him back.

Me two was hoping for a better performance from him. I think he got like a four fight deal.

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg

Holy shit that's a page outta each chapter of nog's book lol

It's like he recited it

"cracked his skull and got choked by a security guard on NYE"

He shouldn't have fought, the doctors do a terrible job pre fight.

That's what people do for the opportunity to return to the UFC.

On another note, if that's true then Lombard really has no business sniffing the WW top 3.

Why is that because Burkman backpedaled and lost every exchange...and stuck around to continue to back peddle?

Anyone who thinks that makes hector look bad...is an idiot, guess same goes for Cerrone tonight as Jury did the same as Burkman.

I never knew Burkman was Brazilian?

Burkman outdid a whole card full of Brazilians.

Didn't know Burkman trained with Ortiz at the Blackhouse.

Back