Bunker Boy rally in Nebraska left stranded in the cold

This is how I imagine most of the Trump base on this forum.

He was teaching us a lesson. What lesson is that? Oh, well I don't know, that's not for me to know.
Holy shit, how are there several people ITT that couldn't figure out that was a chubby SJW trying to be funny? She isn't outdoors, her entire timeline is SJW shit, and the bio is plugging her own "comedy". It's obviously not going well, since she only has 1,000 followers after 2 1/2 years and her target audience aren't smart enough to even tell she's trying to be funny.

Google trends
Youtube ad like ratios
Rally crowd size
Random Trump parades
Online memorabilia
Enthusiasm

The one thing? Trump is dominating in all of the above. Meanwhile biden has more scandals than he has people at his rallies <36>
I will give you Google trends but the rest of that shit is just sad Trump cultist shit like online memorabilia LOL hope your not sticking his coin he gave you up your ass

I will give you Google trends but the rest of that shit is just sad Trump cultist shit like online memorabilia LOL hope your not sticking his coin he gave you up your ass
Lol @ this tryhard. Go get em tiger.

Does it or does the media tell you everything they touch turns to shit? This election has involved the biggest propaganda and censorship efforts in world history.

Yeah, I guess the media should just stop reporting on all their fuck-ups.

You realize that's the news media's job, right? Their function isn't to be the cheerleader/propaganda machine for the government, right?

Holy shit, how are there several people ITT that couldn't figure out that was a chubby SJW trying to be funny? She isn't outdoors, her entire timeline is SJW shit, and the bio is plugging her own "comedy". It's obviously not going well, since she only has 1,000 followers after 2 1/2 years and her target audience aren't smart enough to even tell she's trying to be funny.

Oh I'm sorry but I don't click on Twitter feeds but my point still stands that this is how I envision Trumps base.

You thought that was a real Trump supporter, didn't you.

This is how I envision Trump's base, you being one of them. Remember, you don't need facts to believe something, you just keep using that gut instinct. Eventually, it will make everything go away.

Lmao I'm sure hearing him blabber for an hour was worth the frost bite.

bda3690b9712239fb98f62aaba8ae052cc676d24b9e41cddca5afb5c3bbb1597.jpg

This is how I envision Trump's base, you being one of them. Remember, you don't need facts to believe something, you just keep using that gut instinct. Eventually, it will make everything go away.

You envision Trump's base as liberal women on Twitter?

Oh I'm sorry but I don't click on Twitter feeds but my point still stands that this is how I envision Trumps base.
Exactly. That's how YOU envision them, even when it's actually someone on your own side.

Its almost like he doesnt care about the health and safety of his maskless-covid laden supporters

Only those willing to risk hypothermia and infectious diseases for Dear Leader are worthy of Dear Leader.

Untitled-2.jpg

So the bunker boy threads that are entirely empty reside in the WR but a thread about the Senate hearings going on today and election meddling is dumped. wow

@Lead care to elaborate?

Trump claiming he can lead the country out of a pandemic crisis while his team can’t even figure out how bus folks back to their cars without sending folks to the hospital is such a perfect example of the ineptitude that will cost him the election.

She has almost 200k followers. Guess the MAGAt skewering is paying off. They are low hanging fruit in terms of comedy, just make it so easy to ridicule.

Back