Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Great reply. Who do you have a problem with; lesbians, women, other countries, acting responsibly during the pandemic, or all of the above?
None of the above... Would would you assume I have a problem with any of the things you've listed? Or are you just assuming shit about me because of a joke? That's pretty presumptuous of you.
1) I have family that are gay/lesbian
2) My wife, mother, sisters and daughter are women, and I respect them all!
3) Most of my relatives came here from other countries, and that's just a dumb accusation.
4) I willingly stepped away from my job to be part of the solution and not the problem.
So I'd like to know what exactly your deal is? This is the 2nd time you've replied stupid presumptuous shit to me. So what's the deal computer fraudie?

Define best..... What does best look like. Least death %?

For example. Germany has an infection rate of 0.1668%

There are plenty of countries with rates lower than that.

Canada where I live has an infection rate of 0.0842%, almost half of that of Germany. Despite bordering the country with one of the highest rates.

None of the above... Would would you assume I have a problem with any of the things you've listed? Or are you just assuming shit about me because of a joke? That's pretty presumptuous of you.
1) I have family that are gay/lesbian
2) My wife, mother, sisters and daughter are women, and I respect them all!
3) Most of my relatives came here from other countries, and that's just a dumb accusation.
4) I willingly stepped away from my job to be part of the solution and not the problem.
So I'd like to know what exactly your deal is? This is the 2nd time you've replied stupid presumptuous shit to me. So what's the deal computer fraudie?

Then what is it that you're criticizing about the the OP? You had a strong enough opinion about it to reply with a sarcastic put down, so clearly you do have a problem with something in it.

Define best..... What does best look like. Least death %?

For example. Germany has an infection rate of 0.1668%

There are plenty of countries with rates lower than that.

Canada where I live has an infection rate of 0.0842%, almost half of that of Germany. Despite bordering the country with one of the highest rates.
Gotta push diversity even if you have to skew facts to do it... All the cool kids are doing it.

Then what is it that you're criticizing about the the OP? You had a strong enough opinion about it to reply with a sarcastic put down, so clearly you do have a problem with something in it.
Or I just think most of them look... Lesbian...ish?
Did it rub you the wrong way? Must have since you felt compelled to reply... Had to try to be a white knight today?

Ahh diversity, that's it. You don't like women in powerful positions. I was just wondering, that's all.
Lol ok fraudie
How long has sherdog made trolls mods?
Isn't the thread about diversity? Pretty sure it's in the o.p.
And to answer that question, no, I don't have a problem with diversity either presumptuous ass...

Gotta push diversity even if you have to skew facts to do it... All the cool kids are doing it.
Looks like they found something they wanted to push, then worked their results backwards to do it.

Not saying these people aren't doing as good a job as possible given the circumstances but there are tonnes of factors to be reviewed.

First, as far as I'm concerned, government all across the world from every different political stripe and or type has failed. What the hell do we pay all these taxes for if there was literally almost zero preparation for something like this. Seems like everyone was winging it once it hit their countries.

If I was measuring an effective response though, it would have several quantifiable criteria. Primarily

• Infection rate. Because this would indicate that measures were put in place early to stop or reduce the spread.
  • Death rate. This would indicate that people were able to receive effective medical attention once they were infected.

Wood Finland and Iceland and would buy meth off of New Zealand.

Ahh diversity, that's it. You don't like women in powerful positions. I was just wondering, that's all.
And to clarify further. I'm from Michigan, obviously, and my last name is Whitmer... Look at our governor...
The only problem I have is lying about results to push ANYTHING!
But thanks for showing everyone that facts don't matter, it's all about narrative, even with a half assed mod on a karate forum. Fuckin goof

China only has like 30k cases out of 1.5 billion people.
Pooh is the master race
Pooh.jpg

Looks like they found something they wanted to push, then worked their results backwards to do it.

Not saying these people aren't doing as good a job as possible given the circumstances but there are tonnes of factors to be reviewed.

First, as far as I'm concerned, government all across the world from every different political stripe and or type has failed. What the hell do we pay all these taxes for if there was literally almost zero preparation for something like this. Seems like everyone was winging it once it hit their countries.

If I was measuring an effective response though, it would have several quantifiable criteria. Primarily

• Infection rate. Because this would indicate that measures were put in place early to stop or reduce the spread.
  • Death rate. This would indicate that people were able to receive effective medical attention once they were infected.
Perfectly stated

452871.jpg

Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big

You had a strong enough opinion about it to reply with a sarcastic put down
So it's a put down to be lesbian?
Are you homophobic?
You sound a little confused. Like the people that bitch about racism, but continue to do little racist things...
Because what you said was homophobic whether you think so or not... Probably should be reported imo

Cant say for other countries but here reason is cultural

We are one of the most anti-social countries in the world, only thing goverment had to do is close bars.

Corona never stood a chance

Cant say for other countries but here reason is cultural

We are one of the most anti-social countries in the world, only thing goverment had to do is close bars.

Corona never stood a chance
No, it's because 1) viruses don't like the kind of heat and humidity that you find in saunas, and 2) they don't exactly like to be drenched in alcohol either.

3 are pretty small island countries.
Are Singapore and SK the top dogs at handling this?

Back