Bunker Boy announces Lil Pump as "Little Pimp"

Honestly little pimp makes more sense..

Are any of these candy colored, face tat rappers any good? Like good by old school hip hop standards?

I'm kind of hoping for a trump win just to watch some people self destruct.. from the outside the american president is always crazy, the least he can do for the rest of the world is causing epic meltdowns..

Honestly little pimp makes more sense..

Are any of these candy colored, face tat rappers any good? Like good by old school hip hop standards?

I'm kind of hoping for a trump win just to watch some people self destruct.. from the outside the american president is always crazy, the least he can do for the rest of the world is causing epic meltdowns..
Nah it’s all retarded. As a matter of fact a lot of them disrespect and talk shit about old school rappers that paved the way for them. L

"Lil Pimp" is a better stage name than "lil pump", imho.
Nobody needs to know his pump size.
tenor.gif

That's funny, but honestly in hip hop being called a pimp is a compliment.

And does this young Hispanic actually like Trump or is he just being a troll like Kanye?

Nah it’s all retarded. As a matter of fact a lot of them disrespect and talk shit about old school rappers that paved the way for them. L

Well i guess that or i just got old at 33 by officially not understanding the music of today..

I'll see myself out.. gotta go buy a cane and drive really slowly..

Ive done sound for lil pump. It was not a very wholesome show. One of the shows i felt bad about working.

I like how 'real life' has turned into a wacky cartoon

Back