Bungie & Activision Divorce

Is there even end game content on Destiny 2? Lmao I remember buying that game when it first came out beating it and putting it into the pile because the lack of end game content was actually astonishing.

One raid, not much else.
there's 5 raids + 1 dungeon now, escalation protocol, the blind well, the forges, reworked lost sectors with bounties for them, and other tedious shit to do. Compared to how it was at launch it's almost a new game I'm pretty sure it's due to the work bungie put into the Forsaken dlc and activision being cunts about it that lead to this split.

there's 5 raids + 1 dungeon now, escalation protocol, the blind well, the forges, reworked lost sectors with bounties for them, and other tedious shit to do. Compared to how it was at launch it's almost a new game I'm pretty sure it's due to the work bungie put into the Forsaken dlc and activision being cunts about it that lead to this split.

A new game that they charge you a new game price for.. sucks. I tried to like both Destiny games but I just couldn't, they were fun for awhile and then just got kind of monotonous for me and boring.

At least they are adding shit though I'm almost intrigued now but not really considering I think there's much better things I can purchase with my money than destiny dlc.

Bungie splitting from Activision might get me to buy the 3rd one somewhere down the line. There's a chance it might actually deliver this time.

A new game that they charge you a new game price for.. sucks. I tried to like both Destiny games but I just couldn't, they were fun for awhile and then just got kind of monotonous for me and boring.

At least they are adding shit though I'm almost intrigued now but not really considering I think there's much better things I can purchase with my money than destiny dlc.

Bungie splitting from Activision might get me to buy the 3rd one somewhere down the line. There's a chance it might actually deliver this time.

I enjoyed the first Destiny for a while but got bored before the first expansion came out. It was fun for what it was but I knew I would never go back even for D2.

I enjoyed the first Destiny for a while but got bored before the first expansion came out. It was fun for what it was but I knew I would never go back even for D2.

I bought Destiny 2 with an open mind thinking it would be better than the first which I did enjoy a fair amount I'm not gonna lie. Destiny 2 sucked though it was way worse than the first game.

I bought Destiny 2 with an open mind thinking it would be better than the first which I did enjoy a fair amount I'm not gonna lie. Destiny 2 sucked though it was way worse than the first game.

I knew I wouldn't buy mainly because I was done with the game format. I knew they weren't going to change D2 enough for me to want to do all of that again. It was fun leveling two characters doing some raids, getting equipment but I was done after that. I had no interest in even playing a game like that again. Maybe next year or two years from now I'll be in the mood for something like that again who knows.

I bought Destiny 2 for 5 bucks. Have yet to play it but hopefully Bungie still supports it and makes it better.

Back