Bungie & Activision Divorce

good the whole dumbing down of the second game to try and increase sales made it junk for most of the first year it was out.

So, after being Microsoft's slave for damn near a decade, and Activision's slave for an entire decade, hopefully Bungi will become their own publisher and restore their brand to how it was in the 2000s.

#FuckActivision
#FuckEA
#FuckWBgames
#FuckMicrotransactions&ShittyDLCs.

Activision can suck shit and I hope they go under.

Hate what they did to Blizzard and I actively try to avoid buying anything Activision touches.

So, after being Microsoft's slave for damn near a decade, and Activision's slave for an entire decade, hopefully Bungi will become their own publisher and restore their brand to how it was in the 2000s.

#FuckActivision
#FuckEA
#FuckWBgames
#FuckMicrotransactions&ShittyDLCs.

Halo 1-3 is probably the greatest trilogy in videogame history.

Yikes, that’s not good for Activision given all the other problems they’ve been having.

Halo 1-3 is probably the greatest trilogy in videogame history.

Somewhat agree.

If Bungi didn't fall in love with online multiplayer, and spoiled Halo 2, it'd be a guaranteed lock for that title.

I'd say every game trilogy has its black sheep, that clearly isn't as good as the other two.

The Witcher 1-3 (Witcher 1 really isn't that good)
MGS 1-3 (MGS2 is a mind-fuck)
Mass Effect 1-3 (Even before the ending, 3 wasn't nearly as good as the first two.)

Sounds like an idea for a great poll.

Somewhat agree.

If Bungi didn't fall in love with online multiplayer, and spoiled Halo 2, it'd be a guaranteed lock for that title.

I'd say every game trilogy has its black sheep, that clearly isn't as good as the other two.

Mass Effect 1-3 (Even before the ending, 3 wasn't nearly as good as the first two.)

The MP dimension is what was best about Halo 2 and Halo 3 for me, but I still think Halo 2 and Halo 3 were two of the best SP shooter campaigns ever made (H2 is my favorite). People bitched about the SP campaigns when they were out, but they have aged spectacularly for both. It took me a long time to realize how many of my favorite SP level designs were on Halo 3. The opening level in the jungle is a masterpiece. It's just a masterpiece from top to bottom, really.

I think people became a little less invested in the narrative the more we learned. It was one of those sci-fi environments where the mystery and confusion held greater potential energy than they were able to deliver after fleshing out the narrative. It was like the X-Files. The more the show waded into its conspiracies about government and alien cover-up the less interesting it became. It's also like a lot of Stephen King novels. The more you learn about the monsters the less terrifying & fascinating they become.

ME1-3 is my other favorite. Would have been nice to get a Half-Life 3.

Last edited:
Somewhat agree.

Completely disagree. Halo 2 was awesome in all manner of speaking and a masterpiece and Mass Effect 3 was the best playing ME out of all the games.

Completely disagree. Halo 2 was awesome in all manner of speaking and a masterpiece and Mass Effect 3 was the best playing ME out of all the games.

Throughout the game, I was most looking forward to the E3 2003 Demo level, so imagine my surprise right when I expected the Master Chief to fly onto Earth's surface and that level to begin, the credits started to roll.

And yeah, ME3's gameplay was the best of the trilogy, but it never was the main attraction of the series - Its narrative, characters, and 'decisions' were.

Its new characters were horrible - A Jersey Shore Guedo and Day 1 DLC Jamaican alien. All of the other better characters that weren't in your squad had short camos.

And don't get me started on Narrative and Decisions - besides Mordin and Legion, they completely dropped the ball.

Bungie should team up with Digital Extremes to create a hybrid game of Destiny/Warframe. Warframe needs Destinys lore, PvE and end-game content. While Destiny needs Warframes movement, weapon and micro-transaction systems.

Throughout the game, I was most looking forward to the E3 2003 Demo level, so imagine my surprise right when I expected the Master Chief to fly onto Earth's surface and that level to begin, the credits started to roll.

And yeah, ME3's gameplay was the best of the trilogy, but it never was the main attraction of the series - Its narrative, characters, and 'decisions' were.

Its new characters were horrible - A Jersey Shore Guedo and Day 1 DLC Jamaican alien. All of the other better characters that weren't in your squad had short camos.

And don't get me started on Narrative and Decisions - besides Mordin and Legion, they completely dropped the ball.

That's true. I think the gameplay stuck out to me so much cause I played a crapload of the multiplayer in ME3. It was pretty well done. The team that did the MP went on to do Andromeda though. Ouch.

Thank God Activision won’t be fucking up Destiny anymore.

Last edited:
Bungie should team up with Digital Extremes to create a hybrid game of Destiny/Warframe. Warframe needs Destinys lore, PvE and end-game content. While Destiny needs Warframes movement, weapon and micro-transaction systems.

Is there even end game content on Destiny 2? Lmao I remember buying that game when it first came out beating it and putting it into the pile because the lack of end game content was actually astonishing.

One raid, not much else.

Somewhat agree.

silent hill.

i mean, if mgs2 counts... then sh2 should.

Nice, good for Bungie and hopefully Destiny fans as well.

Would be nice if Blizzard is the next to split but frankly that'd be locking the barn door after the horse bolted and kicked over a lamp burning the barn down.

Back