Law Bump Stock Ban About to be Introduced

I don't have one (never saw a need), but I don't get the whole part of destroy within 90 days or you're committing a federal crime. Yikes. How about ban like the old hi-cap mag ban where manufacture is banned but existing are grandfathered? Jesus, some folks don't even watch the news, surf the web or otherwise find out about this type of thing within any given 90-day period. Just ban manufacture if you must, but don't make all these federal criminals overnight 90 days from now. Or 30 days or whatever it is. That's fucked up. As a free man, I do not like this move. Not that they asked...
<Fedor23>

Why is it a secret that the San Bernadino shooters turned their semi-auto into full-auto?

Doesn't fit the agenda for the legacy media that if you outlaw something it no longer can exist among a criminal underclass.

Doesn't fit the agenda for the legacy media that if you outlaw something it no longer can exist among a criminal underclass.
Just like if people did their research and looked into how many legally registered machineguns have been used in a crime since 1934, they’d be petitioning to re-open the registry.

800+ illegal machineguns are confiscated by LEOs every year. Wonder where they’re coming from? The Mexican border? “Toy” companies in China? Couldn’t be

Can’t demonize the AR15 if criminals went full criminal and made machineguns can you?

There's that. But the narrative could be that anyone can turn a semi into full-auto so we need prohibitions on the semi.

Meanwhile, i have an echo trigger waiting on a new home....

You didn't like it?
I think by new home he means “boating accident”

In the proposed rulemaking ATF is trying to say “single function” means “single pull” even tho I could pin the trigger to the rear, wait twenty minutes and release it, or click the selector to semi and release NO bullet on the reset.

Not to mention the regulatory opinion letter states that “pull” is one function and “release” is another.

Now “single pull” is the test for a full auto?

I think by new home he means “boating accident”

In the proposed rulemaking ATF is trying to say “single function” means “single pull” even tho I could pin the trigger to the rear, wait twenty minutes and release it, or click the selector to semi and release NO bullet on the reset.

Not to mention the regulatory opinion letter states that “pull” is one function and “release” is another.

Now “single pull” is the test for a full auto?
pro-tip. keep your packaging. Hard to tell if that trigger pack in the package is an actual Echo Trigger, or Binary....or what you replaced...in unrelated events, the chesapeake bay has been exceptionally treacherous this year.

So Trump fans, this what you wanted?
You got a president who came for your bumpstocks.
RINO

Back