Bump Miesha vs Holly to 196 main event

I will allow the UFC graphic department to steal my mockup!
1.jpg

Do it. Let Cupcake have her moment of glory as she does what Ronda couldn't and becomes THE NEW... or Holly have another moment of glory as she kicks Miesha's head off if that happens instead.

Conor can fight a non-title fight in the co-main.
120c6b40183f3ae9ed715d47a6d5adea.jpg

Holly wants that ppv money. She wouldn't even want to be main.

Would Holly being main over Conor really impact the PPV buys significantly though? As long as Conor is on the card, I don't think people who were buying to see him are going to not order it if he gets second billing. I think it'd impact arena attendance for the main event since some people would leave after Conor but I don't see it hurting PPVs that much.

Now if Conor wasn't on the PPV at all that'd be a whole other story. By 'whole other story' I mean it'd be a UFC Fight Night.

Yes. People buy for the main. Its why DJ sells so low, no matter who is on the card.

No DJ sells low because he's not a draw himself and he doesn't get paired with big draws as the co-main. Let's say, hypothetically, Conor was the co-main of a PPV and DJ was the main event. Do you think the numbers would look anything close to a normal DJ PPV? I think not.

Who in their right mind who wants to see Conor fight will go 'Oh he's the co-main, well I'm not watching now.'?

No DJ sells low because he's not a draw himself and he doesn't get paired with big draws as the co-main. Let's say, hypothetically, Conor was the co-main of a PPV and DJ was the main event. Do you think the numbers would look anything close to a normal DJ PPV? I think not.

Who in their right mind who wants to see Conor fight will go 'Oh he's the co-main, well I'm not watching now.'?

Your boy Conor has already been on a DJ ppv that sold like shit. So have names like Rampage, Mir, Arlovski, Rumble and Bisping. People buy for the main event. Those ppv sales would've doubled had the other more popular fighters been put in the main.

Your boy Conor has already been on a DJ ppv that sold like shit. So have names like Rampage, Mir, Arlovski, Rumble and Bisping. People buy for the main event. Those ppv sales would've doubled had the other more popular fighters been put in the main.

You mean 178 which was before Conor became extremely popular and a huge draw? He also wasn't the co-main.

Currently, put Conor on any main card and it will sell regardless of whether he's main or comain.

Also he isn't my 'boy', I just realize when someone is a large draw.

Really? Cause its definitely a female. Maybe it just has manly features, like some of the WMMA girls.

I'm not sure what it is. I just looked at the picture and thought it was a boy. Maybe it's the angle since I've never been wrong about differentiating boy and girl cats by their looks before.

Back