Bump Miesha vs Holly to 196 main event

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Do it. Let Cupcake have her moment of glory as she does what Ronda couldn't and becomes THE NEW... or Holly have another moment of glory as she kicks Miesha's head off if that happens instead.

Conor can fight a non-title fight in the co-main.

Nah I'd rather see Conor in a non title fight.

Not if Conor is still on the card... No. Holly had her shining moment. Miesha has wasted a cpl of them. Top of the bill goes to the biggest name. Right now that's Conor.

I'm not saying the ladies aren't deserving. It's just that the bottom line is always money.

I don't think the Mcgregor fighting championship will be changing the bout order any time soon

Only a sub human creature known as the "White Knight" would suggest something so absurd.

Im not even a Conor fan, but the man puts people in those seats. He therefore main events until further notice.

Should have been the main event to begin with.

It will be interesting to see what happens. They made Mendes vs McGregor a title fight so it could remain at the top of the card, but there's no chance of that happening this time around, so does the title fight between Holly-Tate get top billing, or does McGregor change the game once again?

put 'em in thongs & let them mud wrestle !!

Are you some sort of feminist? No bro I'm sure Humble Holy Holly will gladly give up the spotlight to Conor stepping up, besides she'll be holding that belt for awhile.

Back