Bullet Shevchenko is going to HURT Nicco Montano (latest training footage inside)

One of those title fights where the champ successfully defending would be a huge upset.

Can we just get rid of wmma from the ufc now? The spectacle show has burnt out nobody wants to see this weak ass punches and kicks to unanimous decision wins.

If by hurt, you mean coast to a decision or lose. Then yes.

She is way above anyone in 125. Her speed and explosion is a rarity in wmma.
She's the mot skilled WMMA fighter of all time, imo. And it's not particularly close. She's not only more well rounded than most girls, she's better at each of the particular disciplines than most of them as well. That is a rarity among rarities.

There are levels to this sport.
-Kenny Florian

The bullet is going to put on a BEATING on that poor ”champ”. I’ll enjoy watching it, even though it’ll be a mismatch. It is a missmatch. Nicco should’ve done a GDR but it’s good that she’s going through with this.

Hate to say it, but i didnt even know who Nicco was, let alone a champion before this match was made.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That look on her face at the end of this gif makes me think she accidentally rips out a really loud fart.

Valentina at 125lbs is going to be a hard train to stop.

Incorrect but I think the haters may not understand that she was wrecking b*tches significantly bigger than her at 135. At 125 sh*t is about to get brutal as f*ck.

Cachoeira was no fluke.

No disrespect to her, but that is a God awful high light reel.

Every fight on TUF I thought Nico would lose. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she won.

And then she got a hardly fought W against late replacement Roxanne LoLWarrior Modaferri, wtf.. If TUF fights mean shit, then Uriah Hall would be multiple times defending champion by now.

Mt god i just realized how the promotion of wmma sucks. Still not as bad as the actual level of their fights.

Guy she is working with seems drunk or something, I know her and her sister love that sum bitch. I remember that photo with the sisters and him going out and they was in dresses looking smokin hot and hanging all over him. It looked like he is more than a coach lol.

They're all family actually. The coach is also her sister's husband and they've been training together for well over 20 years.

Finished within 2 rounds mark my words and if anyone of similar post count / account age etc. wants a 30 day avatar and sig bet let's do it.

Could be by sub or (T)KO as Shev has options.
No one wants a 2017 account lol

Back