bulking up

Tommy Seoul said:
That's funny, your profile says you work in personal security and debt collection, I didn't know those were common after school fields.

Do you have nun-chuks in your locker? Did you hunt wolverines in Alaska last summer using a 12 gauge shotgun? Are the many gangs at your school trying to recruit you because you're pretty good with a bow staff?

Reconnect with reality.

are you trying to e bully me? that's really tough of you.

anyway, i just wanna be a heavyweight because there are almost no good fighters right now in any heavyweight divisions.

this has gotta be the dumbest thread ive read in a while

i cant beleieve i was even dumb enough to read it all

thanks to madmick and tommy...your posts are what made it interesting...

thread starter: you have been OWNED!!!

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:
this has gotta be the dumbest thread ive read in a while

i cant beleieve i was even dumb enough to read it all

thread starter: you have been OWNED!!!

you got me. i guess you're the winner, but you still the dumb ass who read this whole thread.

hahaha

yes indeed

you are correct

this had to be a troll job....are you really serious with what your saying? about these wonder shakes?

those were serious questions

Hamit Aktas said:
Peanut butter, vanilla ice cream. You should start selling those shakes to fat people. They'll love it!
LOL, I have a few fat people that I work with that may eat nothing but that. LOL

codysweet02 said:
That shake must have the consitancy of play-do.

the bananas & milk make it wet. i've now added a new meal to my diet. i eat this for lunch everyday with the shake. tasty.

dscn04153tx.jpg

blownards said:
i don't want fat, just muscle. i have alot of fast twitch muscle, now i just need the bulky muscle.

Still two more pages to wade through but thought this part particularly amusing. Apologies if someone already covered it in the remaining two pages.

There is no such thing as 'bulky muscle'. There is fast twitch muscle (think punching, weights, sprinting, etc.) and slow twitch muscle (think marathon running and two mile swims).

Bulk is commonly referred to as a combination of fat and muscle. Bulking up is adding some muscle and some fat. Think looking like a lumberjack vs. looking like an Olympic Sprinter. The lumberjack is strong but has a much higher fat content. Just like the football linebacker.

If you can't see you're abs, your getting fat. Even a serious bulker won't try to put on more than 1 pound per week and that is definately NOT all lean mass. You are bascily just packing on useless fat that you'll have to strip off later. Shoot for that 20 pound gain in a year not a month.

Just my $0.02

Back