bulked....but it's all fat? ***with diet***

Cooking is really fine most of the time, raw veggies are hard to stomach for lots of people. But broccoli, for example, is fine raw, so you can eat it that way. Steaming is fine for everything else fo sho.

Im just guessing, but id say meal timing is your problem.

To optimise any diet you have to understand ****bolism, different carb effects and more importanly insulin sensitivty. Too many Bananas for sure.
You really needs to keep your carbs minimal before a workout when you're insulin resistance

Theres a great 8 week cutting Diet on one of the body building forums but i cant acess at the moment. I used it as a template and lost 5% body fat in 8 Weeks but gained about 8 pounds of nice lean muscle.

Ill post the link later

bulking AND getting fat............

doinitwrong.jpg

You weigh 191lbs and you have a 38inch waist. What the fuck?

shit i didn't put them in cuz they account for like no cals, i usually have 2-3 carrots or celery with my tuna meal and my wrap meal. There is also lettuce in my wrap.

That isn't nearly enough. Here's what I eat almost every day:

- 3 cups of spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 pepper
- 2 cups of broccoli
- Last serving depends on the vegetable my wife makes for dinner

meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal
1 banana
150 grams cottage cheese
3 whole eggs

meal 2: tuna
handful of almonds
banana

meal3: weight watchers wrap
3 slices turkey
1 slice cheese
handful of almonds

meal4: (pre workout)
2 scoops optimum whey (the best)
1 scoop carb supplement

meal 5: (post wrkout)
2 scoops whey
1 scoop carb
2 tblspn natural peanut butter

meal 6: 1 chicken breast
1 cup sweet potato

meal 7: 1 litre of 2% milk.

This diet blows and you're probably not training properly for the intake.

Get rid of the supplements, eat real, whole food and vegetables (not freakin cellery and carrots), and use your brain...

This diet blows and you're probably not training properly for the intake.

Get rid of the supplements, eat real, whole food and vegetables (not freakin cellery and carrots), and use your brain...

can you post your non-blowing diet so I can see why mine blows. Everyone os after my supps, but i only take them b4 and after workout. My other meals come from "whole" foods. On off days I take no supps, and eat some lean turkey burgers that i make with no bun.

and i coulda SWORE i used my brain when i made that diet.....i'd better check.

also i should mention that 5 years ago i was 135lbs. I'm not a TOTAL noob. I just ran into trouble as soon as I hit 185lbs.

immovablestone check that think that phychosis provided and you'll find that my diet is not totally retarded/stupid.

maybe i misunderstood, but you bulked when u were already fat?

I was a fat kid before i started working out, so first thing i did was cut down to 9% BF w/some noob gains, then i did a mostly clean bulk where i gained 10lbs, which worked pretty well for the most part i gained alot of strength and some size. Now i will repeat the same thing, cut back down to 9-10% then bulk again.

Back