Building Your Own Mma Cage

f'in WERD! that's a sweetass looking cage! congrats and damn ya'll for being so crafty! fantastic stuff, congrats mang!

Speaking of cages, I guess I should put up pics of our team's cage in here as well. It's probably not as good as yours GalltiK. You seem like you can make a living by building cages and equipment for any team in the country. Our cage is good, except there is a small spot at the bottom of the entry gate that has some loose padding where you can bump your head into it and get hurt.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

your are the man, MASTERPIECE, thanks for sharing I got the same shirt by the way.

nice work man looks solid cant wait to see it finished.

Damn!! Lovely man!
Good work ;)
I wanna octagon at my training room :(

great cage. great craftsmanship. what was total cost of everything together?

I have been working up a material estimate for the same thing, I am glad to see you worked it out!

What did you use for the padding, and where did you get it?

Thanks

By padding I mean on the cage itself... not the floor, you said you used puzzle mats.

Does anyone have any plans for a simple 4 roped floor model boxing ring? The cage is awesome but it's for muay thai.

Yeah, somebody did an inexpensive ring a while ago and put pics and instructions. It may have been Galltik.

How do you get in and out? is there a door? couldent see?

There is a door on the cage. Look at the last picture of the completed cage, you can see the door pretty well. Its the space with no fencing in front of it.

This puts my making gloves thread to shame. I need to stop dicking around and get these gloves done. :redface:

U won't be likely to get a response outta Galitk,have not seen him post in a couple of years on here.

Anyone know what ever happened to Galitk? Wonder if their gym is still open. I hope so, they put a lot of work into that place.

Back