Build the worst main card possible with fights that have already happened

Hardy vs Smoliakov
Nate Quarry vs the running man
Arlovski vs Schaub (not hating on the guy but that fight was awful)

im pretty sure we already saw the worst card ever not that long ago.. UFC 224 was headed by Nunes vs Pennington (no disrspect to Nunes, its just not a competitive or compelling matchup, everyone knew she'd crush her). There was other WMMA on the main card too, it was bare bones and must have set records for low buyrates.

You're tripping, UFC 224 was the under-the-radar card of 224, that shit was straight fire. Pennington was a sacrificial lamb to the Just Bleed God. Not a competitive match-up, but Nunes performed like a true priestess of the JBG faith.

5 fights and no duplicate fighters

Wonderboy vs Woodley 2
Nate Quarry vs Kalib Starnes
Maia vs Anderson
Co-main - Holm vs germaine de ramadeen
Main Event - Ngannou vs Lewis
Lol if i watched this with the hype levels of these fights going into it i might never watch mma again

Severn/Shamrock 2, Severn/Kimo, Silva/Leites, Koscheck/Sanchez 2, Overeem/Werdum 2

Starnes vs Quarry
Lewis vs Ngannou
Silva vs Maia
Rashad vs Rampage
Hughes vs Serra

Ngannou vs Lewis
Kimbo vs Dada 5000
Carlos Condit vs Nick Diaz
GSP vs Fitch
Spider vs Maia
Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn
Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis
Joe Morreira vs Paul Varelans

But to set the tone, you gotta have a fight like a Silva vs Stann or a Lombard vs Magny kick off the main card.

I just try to forget the horrid fights.

I remember Mir vs Cro Cop being ridiculously bad. but it was kind of saved by a crazy knockout

Woodley vs Maia
Ngannou v Lewis
Till vs Thompson
A wmma fight
Hardy vs Smoliakov
Punk vs Jackson

A WMMA fight? So edgy. Man it would be awful to have Ronda and Holly on that card hur hur fucking goof

As much as it would suck, you know a main card going like those fights would be absolutely hilarious. Dana would be straight up suicidal. Hell they might evoke actual new rules to make sure fighters do something differently.

I would love a card like these just for Dana's reaction at the press conference

A WMMA fight? So edgy. Man it would be awful to have Ronda and Holly on that card hur hur fucking goof
It was a joke

Nunes is one of my favorite fighters. She owns 2 of my top 10 ko's pretty much ever.

Helax. I joke out of hespect.

Mainly WW fights involvin´ No Rush, Woodley, Fitch..

No fights worse than the CM Punk fights... CM Punk has to headline for sure

5 fights and no duplicate fighters

Wonderboy vs Woodley 2
Nate Quarry vs Kalib Starnes
Maia vs Anderson
Co-main - Holm vs germaine de ramadeen
Main Event - Ngannou vs Lewis

I always think Maia vs Silva is a little underrated.
It was really ugly, but I thought it had a bit of drama and tension to it. Especially at the end when Silva gassed himself out from dancing, and Maia tried to make a little rally at the end.

I mean, it's not like I would want to watch it again, but I do remember it kept my attention at the time.

Woodley vs Maia
Ngannou v Lewis
Till vs Thompson
A wmma fight
Hardy vs Smoliakov
Punk vs Jackson

I actually enjoyed Punk vs Jackson, I got a really good laugh out of it. Was not much skill on display from either fighter though

Back