Build the wall.

I was wrong about thousands but if you don't believe that drug cartels with millions or billions don't have up to a 100-200 tunnels, I guess o don't know what to tell you.

Don't know why you so mad lol. The muricans are the biggest drug users.
i'm not mad at all. i'm laughing at you thinking there is a tunnel atleast every 10 miles of the american-mexican border

i'm not mad at all. i'm laughing at you thinking there is a tunnel atleast every 10 miles of the american-mexican border
If we are discovering about 20 a year, I don't doubt there is 100-200 total for a second but I'd say they are concentrated in urban centres. Through 2014 over a hundred have been found in Nogales alone. And border fencing and the wall will only drive their proliferation.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/what-lies-beneath
More than 168 tunnel attempts have been identified since the first cross-border tunnel was documented in Arizona on May 17, 1990. Tunnel discoveries have increased nationwide in recent years: 16 were discovered in fiscal year 2008; 27 more were found in fiscal year 2009; 13 were uncovered in fiscal year 2010; 18 in fiscal year 2011; 16 in fiscal year 2012; and seven tunnels were found in fiscal year 2013.

Illegal tunneling may be increasing because Mexican drug cartels are finding it much more difficult to use traditional methods to get drugs into the U.S. Since 2006, CBP has hired and trained 6,000 new Border Patrol agents, new border fencing has been constructed and the steel gates along the Nogales drainage systems have remained impassable.

“The smuggling organizations are very creative,” said Deputy Patrol Agent in Charge Kevin Hecht from Border Patrol’s Nogales Station. “Once they come upon significant resistance, like they did with the gates installed by Border Patrol, they don’t just give up. They try to find another way.

“It is our job,” Hecht said, “to stay on stop of them and prevent them from entering the U.S. illegally.”

Through May of 2014, 107 tunnels have been discovered in the Tucson Sector and 102 of them were in Nogales. Nogales is the most active illegal tunneling area in the U.S.

They can put sensors in the areas where tunnels could be a problem.

Walls work. It is why prisons have walls. lol.

And prisoners escape with small tools lol.

Your talking about cartels that have millions of dollars. That was a n terrible example man lol.

You can't prove there's not.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3099992

Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes and serve 10.5% longer sentences, more likely to be classified as dangerous, and 45% more likely to be gang members than U.S. citizens. Yet, there are several reasons that these numbers are likely to underestimate the share of crime committed by undocumented immigrants. There are dramatic differences between in the criminal histories of convicts who are U.S. citizens and undocumented immigrants.

We need a wall!

And prisoners escape with small tools lol.

Your talking about cartels that have millions of dollars. That was a n terrible example man lol.

We landed on the moon in the 1960's. I think we can prevent tunnels with some sensors to detect digging. It is simple.

While I see the benefits of a wall, I also see what makes it very unappealing. It’s likely going to be a bottomless money pit, and with the flow of drugs and illegal immigration coming through multiple streams. It’s construction will not solve the epidemic our country has been facing for quite some time.

Building a wall wont stop drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

To the person who used Israels wall as a standard. Look into their illegal drug problem use.

I always assume that every single person involved in building the tunnel disappears soon after.

Wonder what the stats when Europeans were killing natives and blacks in America. We can play that game all day long and make Americans look real bad lol.
Bad? No, more like superior. If the blacks and Indians had what Whites had back then, you don't think they would've taken over Europe? And every culture had slavery, not just whites. At least America has evolved unlike some other cultures.

A wall is just one measure of many when it comes to border security. US needs a wall.

Bad? No, more like superior. If the blacks and Indians had what Whites had back then, you don't think they would've taken over Europe?

A wall is just one measure of many when it comes to border security. US needs a wall.

Wall not going to work. That's child's play with technology.

Whites Superior? They get beat up all the time on the news and youtube by blacks lol.

Our time would be better off spent setting up a new "Ellis Island." I don't care if you come to America but don't come here undocumented. That's not too much to ask for and it works for everyone Imo.

Our time would be better off spent setting up a new "Ellis Island." I don't care if you come to America but don't come here undocumented. That's not too much to ask for and it works for everyone Imo.

Word. Just find it funny that other came here and stole land then try to tell others they can't come too. The earth belongs to everyone.

Word. Just find it funny that other came here and stole land then try to tell others they can't come too. The earth belongs to everyone.

Well it just kinda blows my mind that immigration ran smoothly back in the early 1900s vs today.

Hear that since day one. Trump is not leaving, he is gonna win the second election, gonna build the Wall, and we gonna have atleast more 6, 7 years of greatness in jobs, in economics, in trade, everything, and a world pax-americana.

And Mexico is gonna pay lol. And healthcare is so easy.

Back