Buffer with the screw up. LMAO

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think that's the first time he's screwed up a scorecard announcement.

Grab the fence,

Loose the fight

Fighters take note

Bad week to get caught cheating eh?

I assumed the score he struggled reading was for Imadaev, and he didn’t know how to pronounce it. But it must not have been? Because then it would’ve been a split draw. It was odd

yeah he's actually messed up a lot of majority decisions/draws in the past, and to be fair when you do something so routinely and it rarely deviates much from the norm it's easy to get slipped up when it does

don't talk shit about buffer bro
{<buffer}

Grab the fence,

Loose the fight

Fighters take note

If the Russian wouldn't have grabbed the fence he would have lost by split decision instead of majority decision.

Hey kids, join my new trend #enoughbuff

Not only did he mess up, but the judges did too. That 3rd round should've gone to Imadaev. 28-28 was the only logical score.

Grab the fence,

Loose the fight

Fighters take note

Nope. Two cards 29-27. Take away the fence grab and it's a split decision win instead of majority decision. Even though I think the scoring is wrong. None of those takedowns really scored so I would have gave it to Imadaev.

Nope. Two cards 29-27. Take away the fence grab and it's a split decision win instead of majority decision.

Ok... yer right

I still hope that point deduction strikes fear into the hearts of fence grabbers.

I enjoyed the call

Back