Buffalo Wild Wings Wouldn't Show UFC In The Dining Area

For the place I go to, they only show it in the further half of the room where the high tables and bar is at. But sometimes, if you have a good angle you can still see them especially for 189 because we couldn't get a section for UFCs.

I thought it was pretty stupid tbh, parents are willing to bring their kids to a place filled with drunk people but are afraid for their kids to watch two people fight professionally?

Maybe because a guy sitting at a table drunk is nothing like like two guys in a cage punching and kicking each other in the head? Ones extremely violent...ones just kind of loud and annoying.

Do you blame them?

UFC is not MMA at its finest. It's more spectacle and freak show and frankly the average person should not take it seriously

I used to go to B-dubs a lot, but all the locations stopped showing fights about 3 years back.

Do you blame them?

UFC is not MMA at its finest. It's more spectacle and freak show and frankly the average person should not take it seriously

I don't take your crappy post seriously.

I guess that's one good thing about watching them on the east coast. There are very rarely kids at bars at 10 pm.

Maybe because a guy sitting at a table drunk is nothing like like two guys in a cage punching and kicking each other in the head? Ones extremely violent...ones just kind of loud and annoying.

This.
People having a few beers don't start brawling and fucking on tables.

I don't understand the surprise at this. If this is a place where families frequently go, then it shouldn't be too hard to comprehend that combat sports might be a bit too graphic for family dinner time.
There's nothing pussy about that, I love combat sports, but I can't say I would've enjoyed seeing Jones' broken toe, or Lawler's face shredding off while i was havin dinner with my family.

I stopped going to BWW for UFC events because the food sucks.

Much rather go to Hooters or Miller's Ale House.

Or most preferably, a movie theater when Fathom Events is showing the UFC.

This.
People having a few beers don't start brawling and fucking on tables.

I don't understand the surprise at this. If this is a place where families frequently go, then it shouldn't be too hard to comprehend that combat sports might be a bit too graphic for family dinner time.
There's nothing pussy about that, I love combat sports, but I can't say I would've enjoyed seeing Jones' broken toe, or Lawler's face shredding off while i was havin dinner with my family.

Don't take your kids to a sports bar at night. I don't understand the surprise at this concept.

Where im from, children aren't allowed in bars after 9pm.. True fact! WOOT F THE CHILDREN!!! wait, that's not what I meant!!!

Don't take your kids to a sports bar at night. I don't understand the surprise at this concept.

Is Buffalo Wild Wings a bar? Is it a place that families don't usually go to?

I'm honestly asking, I'm not from the states, so I don't know what kind of place this is..but from the description, it doesn't sound like a bar.
I'd say theres a fair difference between an actual sports bar, and a chicken joint that puts on a game for background noise.

Is Buffalo Wild Wings a bar? Is it a place that families don't usually go to?

I'm honestly asking, I'm not from the states, so I don't know what kind of place this is..but from the description, it doesn't sound like a bar.
I'd say theres a fair difference between an actual sports bar, and a chicken joint that puts on a game for background noise.

a chicken joint that markets its showing of sports & serving alcohol as a central theme. this hasn't been a problem in michigan, all the BWW still show ufc. granted the prelims start rolling around 9pm, so if you're with your kids 9/10 at night, feeding them fried chicken in a sports bar, then thats on you. not the establishment imo

An MMA fight can definitely be seen as disturbing and offensive to some people so a liberal progressive would want it kept away from impressionable young children.

I'm a liberal progressive, and I especially favor young children watching Ronda Rousey, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, and others show how badass women can be!

Considering that Ronda Rousey is surely helping to promote hot wings via her post-fight victory ritual of celebrating with a meal of hot wings, Buffalo Wild Wings should be definitely showing every Ronda fight at the very least!

if you take your child to an establishment that you know shows basically all sports and advertises, wings, beer, sports, then don't be surprised if its not super kid friendly.

People these days..

overpriced popcorn chicken which they have the nerve to call boneless wings. 60 cents for carrots, ranch dressing. place is awful

a chicken joint that markets its showing of sports & serving alcohol as a central theme. this hasn't been a problem in michigan, all the BWW still show ufc. granted the prelims start rolling around 9pm, so if you're with your kids 9/10 at night, feeding them fried chicken in a sports bar, then thats on you. not the establishment imo

Fair point. I agree with that.

Back