Buffalo Wild Wings Wouldn't Show UFC In The Dining Area

I don't appreciate the name-calling or labeling! Please be more constructive with your criticism so we can all improve ourselves and make the world a better place.

Progressiveness isn't anti-MMA, but it's too touchy-feely sensitive about people's feelings and offending people's sensitivities. An MMA fight can definitely be seen as disturbing and offensive to some people so a liberal progressive would want it kept away from impressionable young children.

Uber religious conservative types are probably much worse in this scenario.

I wonder if it's because they saw the lawler/McDonald fight lol

Bring me next time!
you seem like a swell guy

tumblr_ma2iia3yxT1ry7oico1_400.gif

I wonder if it's because they saw the lawler/McDonald fight lol

That would probably do it, to all of us that fight is an incredibly showing of heart and skills to the family who drives a minivan and doesn't watch anything over PG-13 then it's just a gross bloody brawl.

another poster brought up a good point family is ok with drunk people being loud and possibly vulgar and disgusting but not ok with two people fighting on the tv who do it for a living.

That's crazy. It's not exactly a Chuck E Cheese...

Same thing happened with me here in GP Texas. I was at the bar though, waited for the yankee game to finish and asked for the big screen to be changed to the Mousassi/Jacare 2 card. Bitchass manager changed it back and said the same thing

TS, I think your issue is that the room was in short supply of uppercuts.

I am going to be pissed if this happens to me. I hardly ever see kids at my BWW's, that's probably because parents aren't morons over here and don't take children out late at night to a sports bar. If you don't like the sports being shown then don't go there to eat, it's that simple. Don't be a douche and demand to have it changed because you made the poor decision to bring a child.

If it was me, I would have gotten those fights on one way or another. Put your big boys pants on next time TS, the customer is always right.

Go on....

not very bright. They were appeasing their customers that had kids.

I take both my daughters 4 and 2 to BWW. They love the fights. But my girls are just badass and awesome so

not to the bww I go to its on every where in there.

understandable. i manage a 11.2 million dollar per year restaurant and we are not allowed to show any UFC fights ever. granted, we are not a sports bar.

I had 2 go to spots for UFC fights for years and they both stopped showing them, 1 because they would lose money on fight nights because it was a pretty small place, the other because they wanted to promote a "family atmosphere".

BWW, Hooters, and 1 other local place still show it. I'll fucking riot if BWW or the local spot stops showing them. Hooters blows chunks anyways.

Back