Media Budweiser made a special Cowboy Can for Cerrone. Cowboy is LITERALLY a can waiting to get crushed

Well good on Cerrone to get a budweiser to put his face on the can.
Make it easier for Alex and Jury to pretend that they can crush cowboy now.

Same reason trump acts blue collar while being a millionaire who plays golf on the weekends. Their fan base thinks they're one of them when they're really not.
I guess you're right. That might also be the reason as to why it rubs me the wrong way.

Just crazy all the negative shit about cowboy on sherdog. 6 months ago the mma world couldn’t wait for cowboy/tony. Now he’s a scrub
you're only good as your last fight and he looked like a scrub against Gaychi

His grandfather bought his ranch for him if you didn't know. He has that security you just don't have if you come from a blue-collar family. Frankly, I don't know why he's trying so hard to be your average blue-collar American boy like that is something to be proud of.

It sells buddy thats why

LOL at cowboy acting like a blue-collar American. He has a huge trust fund for christ's sake. According to him, it's a "dumb amount of money".

tenor.gif
You can still be blue collar, if you have money in the bank. The guy fights for a living and works on his farm. He’s blue collar.

Sherdog needs better threads. I’m not sure why you’d reach passed it being an honor to make a lame can joke, when only a casual would fall cowboy a can. You are disappoint TS.

You can still be blue collar, if you have money in the bank. The guy fights for a living and works on his farm. He’s blue collar.
Kinda but closer to BJ Penn tbh. Comes from money, had a lot of stuff outside of fighting given to him (his grandfather bought him the ranch). So while his mentality is blue collar, I would hardly call coming from money and fighting for fun as blue collar.

But man, nothing against Cowboy, but he is NOT blue collar and never has been.

Actually ballzack he insulted blue collar workers, try reading comprehension 101 sometime
Don't be that guy. It just means what it says. It's nothing to be proud of. What is insulting is being a trust fund kid pretending you are blue collar.

Conor is blue collar.

Thanks for the caps in the title. I needed you to 'literally' point out what literally meant

Rent a flat above a shop
Cut your hair and get a job
Smoke some :eek::eek::eek:s and play some pool
Pretend you never went to school
But still you'll never get it right
'Cause when you're laid in bed at night
Watching roaches climb the wall
If you called your Dad he could stop it all, yeah
You'll never live like common people
You'll never do whatever common people do
Never fail like common people
You'll never watch your life slide out of view
And then dance and drink and screw
Because there's nothing else to do

you can be blue collar and rich. blue collar workers aren't all poor lol. yes, if you are blue collar you work hard and it's probably labor. but that doesn't exempt you from having a trust fund, high wages, and even a technical education. for example my buddy who is a metal worker has a 2 year diploma and is making over 100k a year. way more than me who has a 4 year bachelors degree that didn't make an income while going to school.

Back