Media Budweiser made a special Cowboy Can for Cerrone. Cowboy is LITERALLY a can waiting to get crushed

LOL at cowboy acting like a blue-collar American. He has a huge trust fund for christ's sake. According to him, it's a "dumb amount of money".

tenor.gif

LOL at cowboy acting like a blue-collar American. He has a huge trust fund for christ's sake. According to him, it's a "dumb amount of money".

tenor.gif

He also has never touched the money, as said in the interview.

He also has never touched the money, as said in the interview.
His grandfather bought his ranch for him if you didn't know. He has that security you just don't have if you come from a blue-collar family. Frankly, I don't know why he's trying so hard to be your average blue-collar American boy like that is something to be proud of.

His grandfather bought his ranch for him if you didn't know. He has that security you just don't have if you come from a blue-collar family. Frankly, I don't know why he's trying so hard to be your average blue-collar American boy like that is something to be proud of.

Nothing wrong with blue collar, and having aspirations to shoot higher...blue collar workers built this country, and drive it's economical potential every day.

I respect blue collar hard working people, not a bad thing in my book.

Nothing wrong with blue collar, and having aspirations to shoot higher...blue collar workers built this country, and drive it's economical potential every day.

what he is saying stupid is that cowboy is wealthy and not really blue collar read the fine print

Never said it's wrong, but it really is nothing to be proud of either, that doesn't mean I don't respect it, I just don't glamourize it because it is most people. I grew up blue-collar and worked my ass off to get away from it and I can not for the love of god understand why Cerrone tries so hard to paint the picture that he is blue-collar when he is the exact opposite. It rubs me the wrong way. Because blue-collar kids don't have a huge trust fund waiting for them so that financial security Cerrone has is every blue-collar working man/woman's dream

Never said it's wrong, but it really is nothing to be proud of either, that doesn't mean I don't respect it, I just don't glamourize it because it is most people. I grew up blue-collar and worked my ass off to get away from it and I can not for the love of god understand why Cerrone tries so hard to paint the picture that he is blue-collar when he is the exact opposite. It rubs me the wrong way. Because blue-collar kids don't have a huge trust fund waiting for them so that financial security Cerrone has is every blue-collar working man/woman's dream

That's not possible for all people, due to financial or education opportunities. We will always need Blue collar workers, whether they're fighting fires in Australia or putting a roof on your house. They build our roads and bridges, hell they teach our children at school...someone has to do it. Even our military is blue collar, they don't get paid shit to die.

That's not possible for all people, due to financial or education opportunities. We will always need Blue collar workers, whether they're fighting fires in Australia or putting a roof on your house. They build our roads and bridges, hell they teach our children at school...someone has to do it. Even our military is blue collar, they don't get paid shit to die.
Are you dumb? The whole point here is that Cerrone is not and never has been blue-collar. He tries to glamourize it while never living that kind of life himself. Of course, we will always need blue-collar workers, just like pink-collar workers, otherwise, there would not be a society, but every blue and pink collar worker I knew growing up made sure to always buy that one lottery ticket in case they might hit the jackpot. Don't act like that isn't the case.

That's a rare honor and surprising.

I'd rather be on the Big Gulp cups tho.

Yep. And now we’re over run with them Illegals taking jobs for less pay. Build the Wall!!

This is dope I don't really care about fighters finances but If Cerrone is smart he will be getting a massive sponsorship pay day from budweiser for this fight, the world will be watching that Irish fuck and Cerrone is also one of the most well known fighters.

I grew up blue-collar and worked my ass off to get away from it and I can not for the love of god understand why Cerrone tries so hard to paint the picture that he is blue-collar when he is the exact opposite.
Same reason trump acts blue collar while being a millionaire who plays golf on the weekends. Their fan base thinks they're one of them when they're really not.

Just crazy all the negative shit about cowboy on sherdog. 6 months ago the mma world couldn’t wait for cowboy/tony. Now he’s a scrub
All the Conor casual fan girls are awaking from hibernation in their parents basements to post on the forums.

Back