Budovideos shipping

mlg321

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm ordering a hoodie from their website, but the only shipping option they give me is FedEx international priority and it alone costs 26 bucks. Why can't I pick another cheaper shipping option? I live in Canada by the way, is this why?

Sounds like a question for Budovideos, have you tried contacting them?

I've ordered from them before. Usually takes a week or so to receive your order.

how much are broker fees to Canada? I'm thinking of ordering from them as well.

Same here.

Hi guys.

Nothing against Budo. They have a great store and stellar service, but you should be aware that there are now a ton of MMA Shops throughout Canada, both online and brick and mortar. Most items can be sourced just as cheap (many times cheaper) right in our own back yard. :) I would be happy refer you to one of our many retailers and you could even go to their store and try the stuff on before you buy. Let me know.

Take care,
Chris - Red Dragon Fight Company

Hi guys.

Nothing against Budo. They have a great store and stellar service, but you should be aware that there are now a ton of MMA Shops throughout Canada, both online and brick and mortar. Most items can be sourced just as cheap (many times cheaper) right in our own back yard. :) I would be happy refer you to one of our many retailers and you could even go to their store and try the stuff on before you buy. Let me know.

Take care,

Who are ur retailers in toronto??
By the way lots of regular stores sell mma gear today,i just went to champs today .They got all maa authentics shirts on sell 50 % off,11 $ each:D

Who are ur retailers in toronto??
By the way lots of regular stores sell mma gear today,i just went to champs today .They got all maa authentics shirts on sell 50 % off,11 $ each:D

Hi Vinek,

We distribute several brands in Canada, and we work with most of the MMA stores throughout Southern Ontario. I'm sure that I can find a retailer not too far from you. PM me with what you are looking for along with your location and I will find you a retailer very close to home for you. :)

Take care,

Yeah you have to pay international shipping to Canada. It's BS.

Jake is the man at Budo though and if you contact him I am sure he could work something out. If not he will give a great answer

Im in Toronto and if you order early enough in the day it takes like 3 days to get your products. Ive always found shopping online ot be cheaper. People charge far to much to sell things in Canada even tho the dollar is worth a lot more. I know a bunch of stores in toronto tho;

Rev MMA store (dufferin clark Just off the alan)

Fight Depot; (Jane / majer mac) across from Wonderland

Theres a fight store on St.Clair west too.

That big mall in maple vaughan mills also has like 3 stores alone that sell fight gear. Champs, Foot locker, and theres a stall in the middle of one of the mall corridors that sells fight wear.

Back