Bubba's Pro Wrestling Thread II

WWE's Twitter account just issued a 'breaking news' alert that tonight's RAW will feature a contract signing between The Shield and Evolution ahead of their match this Sunday at WWE Payback.

If past WWE contract signings are any indication, it seems highly unlikely that this one takes place without a huge brawl ensuing.

Let's go.

Lita-gifs-001.gif

Nice match this time with RVD and Cesaro. I'm down for Sheamus vs Cesaro.

Whatsup with Cesaro winning by German Suplex's lately well the opponent is distracted? That's not right.

WWE does more distractions then clean endings. Fucking pathetic

What WWE thinks brings in ratings and people buying the network:

Firing of Maddox

Layla and Fandango kissing, distracting Summer Ray

El Torito wrestling in a singles match

Yes Lawler, I'm brainwashed because I don't like Cena. Why not just call us neckbeards too you delusional fool.

I still don't understand why they murdered Big E's theme, it was great and then they decided to take the beat out.

I'll tell you what's injustice....

Injustice is when you don't even get pinned to lose your WWEWHC title and then to make it even worst, you don't care about it and even team up with the guy that did get pinned.

Shitty booking 101

Michael Cole has been really emphasizing Batista's spear lately as "Awesome." It's pretty fucking sad that Batista can't get it over himself. He sucks at it, he shouldn't do it. Especially when you got Reigns doing it way way better.

Lol is anybody surprised that Bo Dallas is having a rematch from Smackdown?.... FUCKING IDIOTS.

WWE needs to get rid of these "Hollywood" writers who write this bullshit.

Back