Bubba's Pro Wrestling Thread II

That Goldust gif should be the first reply to every thread in the Heavies.

Why are they taking so long with the Rhodes brothers to feud? Since they lost the titles to NAO months ago, they have done absolutely nothing! It's like they didn't even really bother with the Cody face turn, he had a small feud with Sandow and since then he has been riding off of Goldust.

All they had to do was give him a damn feud to make him more legit and they haven't done shit until now it seems. What a waste of time. These two should have feuded way back at Mania and it would have actually ment something. I hate how WWE does this with just about anybody.

Harper and Rowan should have been actually wrestling in the tag team division this whole time. They have been resorted to making faces well Bray does a promo every show. Can't they also have a tag team match on the same show which is 3 damn hours? Is that too much to ask? No, instead they are resorted to jobbing to whoever Bray is feuding with every single week. Hopefully they get the tag titles off the Uso's soon.

It just doesn't make sense to me how they don't really use their good workers properly at all. So much time and so little impact, that seems to be the WWE way these days. No, let's just have rematches from Smackdown every single week and have Ryder and Sin Cara come out of nowhere to job to Del Rio "to make him look good." That's the smart thing to do, fucking fools!

LFWAz24.gif

OIWcvh9.gif

Reigns also doesn't have that indy background for people to jerk off too.

Reigns is okay, I guess. Needs a few more moves to his Arsenal and he'll be walking down the aisle, WOOO!!

Speaking of such, looks like the bullsheets are bored out of their minds cause they think that Flair will manage the Shield!! :eek:

Reigns also doesn't have that indy background for people to jerk off too.

And that's the only reason why you like him. Pretty fucking pathetic reason. I'm still wondering about that "Potential" you were claiming he had more of then Ambrose and Rollins. You know it, we all know it, he only has 5 moves and does a hulk impression. He is way overhyped right now. You couldn't even bring up one singles match he has had that was good and that's pretty sad if your gonna try and defend your stance.

Big, Spear, superman punch, scream, that's where Struggle sees the potential. That's what you're ironically jerking off too at the same time well you troll everybody else about liking people who are actually good.

Weren't you a big Goldberg fan back in the day? Only wrestling shirt you ever bought? LOL figures.... Loving big guy's who just scream half the time, make stupid faces and can't even wrestle. This is why your thoughts on wrestling is garbage. Yes garbage. Don't even act like Rio or Orton are bad wrestlers now... :)

And that's the only reason why you like him. Pretty fucking pathetic reason. I'm still wondering about that "Potential" you were claiming he had more of then Ambrose and Rollins. You know it, we all know it, he only has 5 moves and does a hulk impression. He is way overhyped right now. You couldn't even bring up one singles match he has had that was good and that's pretty sad if your gonna try and defend your stance.

Big, Spear, superman punch, scream, that's where Struggle sees the potential. That's what you're ironically jerking off too at the same time well you troll everybody else about liking people who are actually good.

Weren't you a big Goldberg fan back in the day? Only wrestling shirt you ever bought? LOL figures.... Loving big guy's who just scream half the time, make stupid faces and can't even wrestle. This is why your thoughts on wrestling is garbage. Yes garbage. Don't even act like Rio or Orton are bad wrestlers now... :)

Goldberg was selling out shows as a mega draw for WCW while Benoit was curtain jerking with the horsemen...Facts must rustle you so. Vanilla Midgets need to go back where they belong.

Goldberg was selling out shows as a mega draw for WCW while Benoit was curtain jerking with the horsemen...Facts must rustle you so. Vanilla Midgets need to go back where they belong.

So you only care for guys that sell the most t shirts... Blahhh, nothing new here. Are you some executive making money off WWE or are you a fan of wrestling? It seems like your more a fan of trolling what anybody else is into well at the same time, having no opinions whatsoever yourself. Your the only poster who can't answer my question of who is your favorite current five wrestlers and what do you think about their direction? Answering that would make you a neckbeard smark in your pathetic world.

"My name is Struggle and I only like wrestlers these days if they strictly come through the WWE development system. If they don't, they better not have any fans from back in their Indy days, that's a big no no! I can't accept that. Ill choose the guy who can't wrestle or talk on the mic any day then agree with those neckbeards."

Lame ass gimmick exposed
Struggle exposed

I was there when Goldberg beat Hogan. He was just as over as Austin around that time (if not more so).

People are clicking on it because he posts like 90% of what's there, so those who are unaware of his "state" is that there's something interesting there. When they click and they see one guy contributing almost everything in his OWN thread, they leave and never gave him attention. I suggest you McSmigg and McStruggle stop being his drugs.

I admit, I slipped up in the last one, I don't intend to do it again.

LOL you both exposed yourselves. Cook is still missing me and Smigg can't handle the truth, which is his obsession with fans of wrestlers he doesn't like.

Smell ya later

How pathetic was it for WWE to bring Hogan to the U.K to promote the network when they don't even have the network! Not for another half year at least. Fucking idiots. He was talking about Legends House as if the U.K people were gonna actually watch it in half a year when they can actually get the network.

Back