Bubba's Pro Wrestling Thread II

Maybe she's Sister Abigail?!

They should bring Luna back to play Sister Abigail. She can just talk in complete gibberish like how Bray was on Smackdown and only he can understand her.

14197281.jpg

If the Adam Rose gimmick fails, this is how it should go down...

He ends his match celebrating after a win, does his normal routine of hanging on the ropes and falling back onto his party crew, except this time the party crew was not there. So he takes a bump and gets a concussion.

tumblr_n21s4qgdjv1tt2jjyo1_400.gif

He now has no memory of the Adam Rose character, all the partying and mannerisms. He thinks he is still LEO KRUGER!

6-27-2013+1-09-22+PM.jpg

So who are your 5 favorite current WWE wrestlers and how do you feel about their direction?

So who are your 5 favorite current WWE wrestlers and how do you feel about their direction?

In no specific order:

Daniel Bryan - there were hiccups along the way, but his WM moment was great. The Kane feud was meh, although as filler it could have been OK if not for the stupid monster movie over-acting. His injury obviously is really throwing a wrench into things, which is a shame.

Cesaro - I don't really understand what they're doing with him. The fans were turning him face and it seemed the WWE was paying attention, starting with cracks in the Real Americans and then the face-like win of the battle royal at WM. Then they immediately stick him with Heyman and try to force more heelish actions on him. Maybe they've got a plan, but it seems like they're squandering an organic face run that the fans were getting behind.

The Shield - Very glad they kept them together, and I like the how the focus in their feud with Evolution puts a lot of emphasis on how they're a real team that cares about the team, as opposed to just three superstars currently working together. I really like all three of these guys and could see them all being successful as singles wrestlers down the line. I could see Rollins being a really successful high-flyer type guy that could be at the top of the mid-card for forever, and probably crack the top, maybe even get a title reign like Hardy did. Reigns is probably my favorite wrestler to watch wrestle right now. Ambrose I still see as being a heel in the long-term, he reminds me of a cross between Piper and Pillman. And Reigns is obviously being groomed to be a huge star, and seems to be handling it well. He also seems to be improving week-in-and-week-out, and is much more than just a "power" guy.

Bray Wyatt - I loved the Wyatt promos before they showed up, but wondered how long they could keep the creepy cult thing going. So far, so good. I wish Wyatt had beaten Cena at WM, but if he is able to pick up a few wins over him going forward, that will make up for it. If DB is out for a while, I would love to see Wyatt go over Cena and get the belt and have a nice heel title reign. He's great on the mic and has a really interesting, unique style in the ring. I love the "corrupting Cena's kids" thing. I just hope working a long program with Cena doesn't kill him.

That's actually, 6 I guess.

In no specific order:

Daniel Bryan - there were hiccups along the way, but his WM moment was great. The Kane feud was meh, although as filler it could have been OK if not for the stupid monster movie over-acting. His injury obviously is really throwing a wrench into things, which is a shame.

Cesaro - I don't really understand what they're doing with him. The fans were turning him face and it seemed the WWE was paying attention, starting with cracks in the Real Americans and then the face-like win of the battle royal at WM. Then they immediately stick him with Heyman and try to force more heelish actions on him. Maybe they've got a plan, but it seems like they're squandering an organic face run that the fans were getting behind.

The Shield - Very glad they kept them together, and I like the how the focus in their feud with Evolution puts a lot of emphasis on how they're a real team that cares about the team, as opposed to just three superstars currently working together. I really like all three of these guys and could see them all being successful as singles wrestlers down the line. I could see Rollins being a really successful high-flyer type guy that could be at the top of the mid-card for forever, and probably crack the top, maybe even get a title reign like Hardy did. Reigns is probably my favorite wrestler to watch wrestle right now. Ambrose I still see as being a heel in the long-term, he reminds me of a cross between Piper and Pillman. And Reigns is obviously being groomed to be a huge star, and seems to be handling it well. He also seems to be improving week-in-and-week-out, and is much more than just a "power" guy.

Bray Wyatt - I loved the Wyatt promos before they showed up, but wondered how long they could keep the creepy cult thing going. So far, so good. I wish Wyatt had beaten Cena at WM, but if he is able to pick up a few wins over him going forward, that will make up for it. If DB is out for a while, I would love to see Wyatt go over Cena and get the belt and have a nice heel title reign. He's great on the mic and has a really interesting, unique style in the ring. I love the "corrupting Cena's kids" thing. I just hope working a long program with Cena doesn't kill him.

That's actually, 6 I guess.

All great choices, I have the exact same views on all of them except one. I'm not on the Reigns bandwagon at this moment. He still has not been in a legit one on one match that didn't end in early stoppage due to interference. He had a match with Mark Henry that was him getting beat down the whole time until he won and that was one of the very few full matches he had. Nothing has shown so far that he can actually wrestle. He has the beat spear ever, he has a great look but that's all he has at the moment.

I know all the bullsheets are saying he will be a top guy sooner then later and that everyone is behind him, but it seems like his look and his relation to The Rock is the real reason for this upcoming mega push. He has only 5 moves and that's never a good thing. I don't see the "Potential" like I do with Ambrose and Rollins who can actually can do great promos and work great in the ring. To me, Reigns is the flavor of the month(Very long month), he could end up like the next Cena if he is not actually capable of putting on a great performance.

I think they should turn him back heel actually, maybe join Evolution. Kinda like how Rock turned back heel and joined Corporation back in the day when we all wanted to finally cheer for him. It's not seeming to work well with Cesaro but I think with in time, that angle will actually work out. Cesaro's shitty new theme song really makes everything look bad lol.

Back