Buakaw vs yi long 2

I smell a draw. they're paying buakaw too much *allegedly*.
he also signed for a mma fight for december in beirut.
is it even true that he's gonna fight in mma? Saw a website saying him and yi long is rematching in a mma fight?

is it even true that he's gonna fight in mma? Saw a website saying him and yi long is rematching in a mma fight?

they had to fight mma end of the year but yi long turned that down.
i don't think buakaw will ever fight mma,i was wrong for december he signed for a muay thai match not mma.

What do you mean there will be a draw? Is it gonna be a competitive fight or a some sort of exhibition math?

What do you mean there will be a draw? Is it gonna be a competitive fight or a some sort of exhibition math?

they are offering buakaw a crazy amount of money to turn the fight into a draw so yi long image is not damaged in china.long is considered a joke but has a big following among general audience which means $$.This doesn't mean buakaw will agree but..

they had to fight mma end of the year but yi long turned that down.
i don't think buakaw will ever fight mma,i was wrong for december he signed for a muay thai match not mma.
It's all good

Is it WLF paying Buakaw now? Nobody is really saying by who/where this is even happening but as is my understanding it'll be on Zhejiang tv and not on Henan which is where it probably would be if it was strictly a WLF fight.

seems like it's for amidou production,same guys behind kunlun,top king ,super muay thai ,thai fight production...this is their own promotion.

Back