Buakaw - Boxer,Legend,Legacy - Documentary

Yodsanan

K'FESTA.1
@red
Reaction score
seems like a documentary about buakaw will be released soon.

wow I'm surprised to see Mr. Pramuk's involvement in this after all that went down the last two years but either way I can't wait to see it.

wow I'm surprised to see Mr. Pramuk's involvement in this after all that went down the last two years but either way I can't wait to see it.

Haha yeah , must offered him some money to say nice things about Buakaw.

its funny how Buakaw in thread title gets you like 80 guest viewers.

Looks good. I loves me a good fight documentary.

Haha yeah , must offered him some money to say nice things about Buakaw.

its funny how Buakaw in thread title gets you like 80 guest viewers.

Buakaw is definitely the biggest name in K1 max.

As Yodsanan said, probably got paid to say that stuff.

Last edited:

Yo patrick remember, Mr. Pramuk still gets a cut of the pie of all promotions and fights.. etc.. involving Buakaw.. So why not be involved, another way to leach buakaw.

Thanks. When will it be out? Will it be available on DVD?

Thanks. When will it be out? Will it be available on DVD?

I dont even know if its a full documentary or just some 20minutes youtube clip.

Should be out in 2-3 weeks.

It will be interesting if this possible doc shows his thoughts and "memories". Because about Buakaws training there is a lot of videos on youtube. About training Im more interested in something about guys like Souwer, Petrosyan, Zambidis....

It will be 45 minutes
Don't know when it comes out, but I can't wait
like 2-3 weeks ago, the guy doing it on youtube said "in 1 or 2 weeks"
Should be soon

Any news about Buakaw's next fight ?

Apparantly he's not with Thai Fight anymore (didn't renew his contract). Next week we have a new Thai Fight Extreme (with Saiyok and Sudsakorn).

Thai Fight was unable to get Buakaw vs Gevorg II in FMT rules.

2013 is the first year Buakaw alone can decide who he fights with. Let's see if he's ducking anyone and continues to fight only cans or not.

I expect Buakaw to retire in the next 2 years. With his growing succes with the Banchamek Gyms and the still leeching por pramuk camp, retiring as a fighter is financially better.

Would sure like to see Buakaw fight Gevorg, Souwer, Kyshenko, Kraus, Groenhart, Roosmalen, etc. before he retires, preferably in FMT rules. Semi MT or kickboxing rules is also acceptable, but limiting Sombat in his technics.

It's also time for him to enter a 1night 8men-tournament. Sad he didn't defend his S-cup title.

Glory, this is the best time to sign Sombat, do it now and allow the 3-5 second active clinching in the fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back