Bu bu but Conor is retired/scared of Khabib, and hence he will never fight him

The real 180 going on here is among Conor fans.

BEFORE: Khabib is an overrated POS/worst striker at LW.
NOW: Conor only tests himself against the best!

Which one is it? What changed I wonder?
He is overrated and a pos striker. Any other questions?

Ha ha ha mcgregor fanboys have a safe space in this bitch thread. Smell of homoerotic love is in the air.

Not even 30 minutes since the fight was announced and Sherdog is already 10x better

zlFNS9k.jpg

that was when he had the belt. everyone knew he'd take the fight to pay off legal debts.

You are so full of shit, Conor giving up the belt and spending time after the floyd fight was to "duck" khabib was hater's majority opinion.

giphy.gif

You are so full of shit, Conor giving up the belt and spending time after the floyd fight was to "duck" khabib was hater's majority opinion.

giphy.gif
You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: troll. You know damn well when his belt was on the line he wanted no part of the LW division.

I thought it was Khabib who was scared and ducking for asking for too much money.

Man I am so pumped for October 6! I cannot wait to see... who gets injured first and pulls out.

It took you two years to be able to make a thread about Conor finally signing a fight.

Everyone is happy about it. That's all 99% of people wanted - was for him to actually fuckin' fight lmao

Finally won't have to read all these hypothetical "what if" threads by you clowns.

You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: troll. You know damn well when his belt was on the line he wanted no part of the LW division.
{<jordan}

The belt is still on the line dummy. Can't you see its a title match?

Please do yourself a favor and stop back paddling.

tenor.gif

Let's see it. I can't wait. This is it. This is the fight. This will be the fight to show us who Conor truly is once and for all. Should he win in spectacular fashion, I have no problem saying Conor > DC.

Oct. 6th cannot come soon enough Sherbros.

DONT argue with the haters, dont dumb yourselves down to their level, before you lnow it you'll end up flipping burgers the rest of your lives.
They talk, talk, and talk for months, even years on how the next guy is "destroy" McGregor. Then after McGregor beats someones ass they latch onto the next guy in line and HE'S their new favorite fighter.
They went from
Mendes
To
Aldo
To
Diaz
To
Alvarez
Now onto Khabib
Next will be Ferguson
{<jordan}

DONT argue with the haters, dont dumb yourselves down to their level, before you lnow it you'll end up flipping burgers the rest of your lives.
They talk, talk, and talk for months, even years on how the next guy is "destroy" McGregor. Then after McGregor beats someones ass they latch onto the next guy in line and HE'S their new favorite fighter.
They went from
Mendes
To
Aldo
To
Diaz
To
Alvarez
Now onto Khabib
Next will be Ferguson

Thats why they are DUMB. They never learn

Last edited:
When these big fights are booked his opponents tend to pull out. So watch for that. And LOL to his haters.

Back