BTW, for those who care, Jones' T/E ratio was 0.29 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any way, if one wants high ratio, Johnnie Morton was 84:1 when he got KTFO'd by Bernard Ackah.

wtf.png

Opiates (vicodin/norco, oxycontin, percocet) will do that in a big way

Lol this is Jones fanboys pretending that Jon hasn't juiced all a long. "He is just doing some other drugs" yeah like hell it's not.

I appreciate the info, but no, it doesn't answer my question. Following the BF fight, it was reported that AO tested an abnormally low T/E level. I found an article that confirmed it, but it doesn't say exactly what the ratio was, just that it was low. This occurred directly after his 14:1 test, and the presumption was that he had screwed up his system either with masking agents or just years of abuse. Now Jones has tested extremely low himself and is in rehab.
I am curious if anyone knows for comparison's sake.

I believe Overeem's Testosterone level was tested and released, if I remember correctly it was in the 170's for that fight. I don't believe a T:E ratio was used.

Normal range is around 400-700 i believe.

No, we have no idea about his testosterone.

We know that he has very weird testosterone to epitesosterone ratio, because it should be 1:1 or likely even higher in young, high level athlete.

I thought people would already learn after all those years of talking about this stuff.

According to the mama article posted below you're post you're wrong. There is nothing suspicious about having a law ratio.

According to the mama article posted below you're post you're wrong. There is nothing suspicious about having a law ratio.

Well everything is pure speculation, but having a low ratio is actually pretty suspicious.

Opiates (vicodin/norco, oxycontin, percocet) will do that in a big way

That is interesting.

I was in bad shape hooked on opiates for several years recently, and had my testosterone tested right in the middle of it. It would have been hard to have been much worse off; it was like a $5,000/month habit. I was 35 years old at the time, and fully expected to test low. Turns out I was above average for my age.

I would be curious to see what it looks like now that I have cleaned up.

What in the living FUCK? LOL

And he lost? That's probably a sign he should stop fighting.

That was Johnnie Morton the NFL star, and it was his post retirement stint in MMA it seems.

He stopped right after indeed. :icon_chee

Some people have a genetic variation that means they have low T/E ratios naturally and they can take exogenous testosterone with barely any change to their T/E ratio.

0.29:1 is well within the 95th percentile anyway so nothing to see here.

Some people have a genetic variation that means they have low T/E ratios naturally and they can take exogenous testosterone with barely any change to their T/E ratio.

Maybe. It would be interesting to know what his prior tests looked like.

http://www.researchgate.net/profile...g_analysis/links/0fcfd50d1bd0a4960b000000.pdf

My source says .5 is the low end of the threshold for 95% (accounting for genetic variability). Where did you get your information? Info on low t/e ratios is hard to come by. If Jones were Asian, it'd be more in line with his ratio.

Last edited:
via Kevin Iole ‏'s twitter

apparently they also knew about this and didn't do anything about it as well.

Idiot fucking posters talking about normal ratios and Reem don't fucking realize this ratio result of correct means Bones has VERY low levels of T compared to E.

Four times more Epi than Test. Which is utterly the opposite of what happens when you stick testosterone in your butt.

In fact this result would be good (though not legally admissible) proof of use of epitestosterone in the butt (which doesn't officially do anything in the body but is banned because it masks testosterone use).

It's suspicious because E masks Testosterone use.

That is interesting.

I was in bad shape hooked on opiates for several years recently, and had my testosterone tested right in the middle of it. It would have been hard to have been much worse off; it was like a $5,000/month habit. I was 35 years old at the time, and fully expected to test low. Turns out I was above average for my age.

I would be curious to see what it looks like now that I have cleaned up.
Why would opiates affect test? Alcohol and roids and HIV and HCV and test cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back