BTW, for those who care, Jones' T/E ratio was 0.29 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
does chael have an account here? i cant understand any of this without chaels whiny voice

Meh. It could be a bad cycle, it could be bad genetics, depression, drugs or whatever. How does speculating this not constitute as fighter bashing?

Ok so Jones has very low testosterone? Why isn't he banned already?!

Low T/E ratio is bad for performance. If Jones isn't getting banned for cocaine, he certainly isn't getting banned for low T/E levels (a normal occurrence in many fighters).

So he's on gear and messed his cycle up, we going to pretend PED use isn't rampant in MMA?

Cocaine is not a PED.

Ermm...

You guys do realize that the T/E ratio is NOT Jones' testosterone levels, but simply to test for the presence of supplemented testosterone...

This has been gone over so many times now.

I think it's pretty much obvious at this point that his success inside the cage is largely attributed to reach and megalomaniacal cocaine thoughts.

Low T/E ratio is bad for performance. If Jones isn't getting banned for cocaine, he certainly isn't getting banned for low T/E levels (a normal occurrence in many fighters).

Cocaine is not a PED.

I don't think he is talking about cocaine...

Cocaine is not a PED.

Cocaine is not used to shadow/mask others peds ?

I'm no doctor but Google says that anabolic steroids can cause the body to produce low testosterone levels.

I'm no doctor but Google says that anabolic steroids can cause the body to produce low testosterone levels.

it almost always does once you come off of cycle but at the sametime can keep estrogen levels high, thats why people who cycle properly always take a Estrogen blocker so that it drops the Estrogen levels down while your natural Test levels recover and come back up overtime.

seems like Jones has that problem at the moment, which is really interesting.

From 0.71 to 1 to 1.3 to 1 is considered normal. Over 4 to 1 is considered high. Jones at 0.29 to 1 is very low.

Who cares how low it was. He was caught when the drug was almost out if his system. It still doesn't change the fact that he was still doing drugs.

He also checked himself in rehab. He obviously has a drug problem.

Jones comes out of rehab lookin like post-TRTitor. 5'8" and 180 lbs

Just so people know, it should be impossible that his testosterone levels are lower than his epitestosterone unless he had used something and cycled off.

So he drinks, takes performance inhibiting drugs that result in low test, plays xbox with his friends between camps instead of training and is still the best fighter in the world?

Imagine if he started taking his training and conditioning seriously!

Meh. It could be a bad cycle, it could be bad genetics, depression, drugs or whatever. How does speculating this not constitute as fighter bashing?

Bad genetics lol

I'm sure the 6'4 225 pound ripped guy has naturally freakishly low testosterone. Unless somebody can prove this is related to coke it's pretty clearly due to a masking agent or the effect of coming off dat der cell tech.

Well, it looks like he increased his Epitestosterone to mask the use of steroids.

Don't ban me, please. Just an assumption based on this test.

So he drinks, takes performance inhibiting drugs that result in low test, plays xbox with his friends between camps instead of training and is still the best fighter in the world?

Imagine if he started taking his training and conditioning seriously!

Except he does take training seriously, and Strength & Conditioning too. It doesn't explain this gem right here. He isn't 80 years old and his testosterone level should not be lower, let alone that much lower, than his epitestosterone level. It's a pretty clear indication of abusing steroids and not cycling properly. Unless he has a serious thyroid or pituitary problem, which I doubt because it would've been found by now.

Ermm...

You guys do realize that the T/E ratio is NOT Jones' testosterone levels, but simply to test for the presence of supplemented testosterone...

This has been gone over so many times now.

Yes, everyone knows that.

Yet medical professionals use it as a reliable indicator. Because T/E is normally produced at 1:1.
But every other fighter seems to have an excuse as to why they are a special case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back