Bsn endoburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerDaniels

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it?
if so does it work and burn fat quick??
Serious Answers and not that bullshit BSN doesnt work! because it works for me from the No-xplode to the syntha 6

Well if BSN is DA BOMB according to you, then you've pretty much answered your own question. Why do you need anyone to tell you it works? You've pretty much made up your mind about that already. I mean...if the other products you use from them work...this one has to right?

Has anyone tried it?
if so does it work and burn fat quick??
Serious Answers and not that bullshit BSN doesnt work! because it works for me from the No-xplode to the syntha 6

So what you wanna know if it works but you dont want anyone to tell you that it doesn't work?
Anyways looking at it, it has a LOT of stimulants, and you dont know what your paying for with it's "proprietary blend".
Waste of money IMO

jesus-fucking-christ.jpg

I like your style TS; you just won't take ''no'' for an answer.

You would be better off buying some of the isolated ingredients in that fat burner, if supplementation is the route you want to go down, assuming you're doing the conditioning and adjusting your diet, which are going to make more of a difference than taking a fat burner.

I know you can buy caffeine, synephrine, 1,3-Dimethylamine, yohimbine, and chocamine, individually, which are ingredients in that fat burner, endoburn.

If it was me, aside from adjusting my cardio and diet, I would run a cycle of E.C.A..

im not trying to say its the best because there are alot of shit heads that just talk shit bout bsn just because it hasnt worked for them and i got it cheap for 30 bucks didnt pay 60

im not trying to say its the best because there are alot of shit heads that just talk shit bout bsn just because it hasnt worked for them and i got it cheap for 30 bucks didnt pay 60

You're on the right track demanding that people tell you how good it is. For the placebo effect to work you need to believe it's doing something.

BSN claims that Endoburn:

true..but it seems like nobodys catching my drift.
what supplements do you take?

What is your drift?

What supplements I take? Multi vitamin, fish oil, protein shakes because I'm lazy. Pre-workout if thats what you're aiming at I hit 100mg Caffeine with B complex only on nights I'm feeling a bit flat.

Sorry dude, I do enjoy Syntha 6 Choc Peanut Butter protein shakes when I'm overseas, purely for taste though....

Endoburn does contains a few quality ingredients that might validate claims in fat loss. However, for an effective weight loss ingredient to work it must be taken at the right dosage. Endoburn hides the quantities of the different ingredients in a proprietary blend so we are left to wonder.

It does have Bitter Orange, which is a proven fat burner. It is probably the best ingredient in Endoburn. It also has Yohimbe, which is decent fat burner but has several potential side effects.

It's just fortified with all kinds of stimulants so if you're all about the off-the-wall feeling, then it's up your alley. With heavy stimulants come side effects.

Overall I say it's an okay product, but overpriced for the quality ingredients.

Endoburn does contains a few quality ingredients that might validate claims in fat loss. However, for an effective weight loss ingredient to work it must be taken at the right dosage. Endoburn hides the quantities of the different ingredients in a proprietary blend so we are left to wonder.

It does have Bitter Orange, which is a proven fat burner. It is probably the best ingredient in Endoburn. It also has Yohimbe, which is decent fat burner but has several potential side effects.

It's just fortified with all kinds of stimulants so if you're all about the off-the-wall feeling, then it's up your alley. With heavy stimulants come side effects.

Overall I say it's an okay product, but overpriced for the quality ingredients.

Red part: I declare that Bitter Orange is not a proven fat burner. All you have to do is provide one study to prove me wrong. I'll wait here while you search for proof.

Blue part: I don't think that yohimbine is a decent fat burner, at least to have any benefit it's not so simple as just taking a pill or powder.

To the thread starter: if you don't know exactly what the ingredients do, or even how much of each ingredient is in there, then why would you spend any money on a product anyway?

Red part: I declare that Bitter Orange is not a proven fat burner. All you have to do is provide one study to prove me wrong. I'll wait here while you search for proof.

The immature bitter orange ( Citrus aurantium ) has been used for thousands of years in ancient Chinese medicine. Nature's Way Bitter Orange Extract provides high levels (6%) of the key compound, synephrine, which has been the focus of study for its thermogenic properties. High doses of bitter orange can increase heart rate and increase metabolism. We suggest at first to only use half a capsule until you find out how this product works with your system. Use bitter orange by itself without other supplements or medicines the first couple of times you try it. Do not use bitter orange if you have a heart condition or taking medicines for your heart or blood pressure.

SOURCE: Bitter Orange benefit and side effects, does this dietary supplement help with weight reduction? by Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Also,

Research on Bitter Orange
Although research has been done on bitter orange, to verify the efficacy of this product, it is very limited and only a small group of people were involved. So, one cannot simply judge the herbal supplement based on these small studies. However, results have been encouraging as the metabolism of these people increased dramatically. Now, in order to decrease weight, speeding up metabolism is necessary, which is what the bitter orange product did. However, extensive studies on bitter orange are yet to be done to confirm its safety and effectiveness.

SOURCE: Bitter Orange For Weight Loss

Although research has been done on bitter orange, to verify the efficacy of this product, it is very limited and only a small group of people were involved. So, one cannot simply judge the herbal supplement based on these small studies. However, results have been encouraging as the metabolism of these people increased dramatically. Now, in order to decrease weight, speeding up metabolism is necessary, which is what the bitter orange product did. However, extensive studies on bitter orange are yet to be done to confirm its safety and effectiveness.
[/COLOR]

Irrefutable evidence.

The immature bitter orange ( Citrus aurantium ) has been used for thousands of years in ancient Chinese medicine. Nature's Way Bitter Orange Extract provides high levels (6%) of the key compound, synephrine, which has been the focus of study for its thermogenic properties. High doses of bitter orange can increase heart rate and increase metabolism. We suggest at first to only use half a capsule until you find out how this product works with your system. Use bitter orange by itself without other supplements or medicines the first couple of times you try it. Do not use bitter orange if you have a heart condition or taking medicines for your heart or blood pressure.

SOURCE: Bitter Orange benefit and side effects, does this dietary supplement help with weight reduction? by Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Also,

SOURCE: Bitter Orange For Weight Loss

Apology accepted. In conclusion, there is no evidence that bitter orange is a proven fat burner.

supplements are for the gheys. Tailor your diet to your needs instead of spending tons of money and ingesting crap. If you do not know how to tailor your diet, look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back