Rumored BSJ vs Canelo. Will Alvarez struggle to cut the weight??

Mtlguy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seen some rumors flying around about this fight potentially in the works. I like it alot. I think Billy Joe will surprise some people honestly.

Especially if Alvarez struggles to get back down in weight. Any thoughts on his cut back down with the amount of muscle he's added?

I'd like to see an actual fight....Smith would be a challenge at 168

He'll use the WBC mandated Clenbuterol to cut weight and then claim it was due to contaminated Mexican Beef. No problems.

Easy fight for Canelo. That POS Billy has nothing to offer for the elite.

No but I will struggle to stay awake then regret when I snooze off and miss Canelo knock BJS out

Would love to see Canelo knock the cunt's liver out of his ass. Wonder if BJS has the balls to take it.

Called this from a mile away.

This is Canelo's version of "taking risks" - fighting the weakest champions at each division.

BJS hasn't looked good since he beat Lemieux 2 years ago. Since then, he hasn't even looked like a decent domestic fighter.

So Saunders is finally cashing out. He's boring and puts on a lot of stinker fights and would lose to Smith so he should get this if he can.

Last edited:
So Saunders if finally cashing out. He's boring and puts on a lot of stinker fights and would lose to Smith so he should get this if he can.
Or

We could win as fans and see Canelo vs Smith

Or

We could win as fans and see Canelo vs Smith
That's obviously the better fight. I'm just saying for BJS this is probably the best thing for him. He would probably lose to Smith as well but it wouldn't be nearly as big of a fight and he's not good enough and too inconsistent to ever be a star himself so he may as well just take the big money while he can.

I truly think Saunders has the Fury syndrome, where he fights to the level of his opposition.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we see the Saunders that beat Lemieux for the Canelo fight.

Saunders has a lot of natural ability and his boxing skills are way too refined to have the type of performances he has the last two fights.

These travellers can box, they understand the game, but Canelo is another level. Dipping and dodging ain't working on him.

Let me know when BJS steps into the ring with any other top fighter. Ill believe it then.

The only way BJS wins is if it’s in the UK and he can get some shady decision

This is Canelo's version of "taking risks" - fighting the weakest champions at each division.

BJS hasn't looked good since he beat Lemieux 2 years ago. Since then, he hasn't even looked like a decent domestic fighter.
He was rumored to be fighting Canelo next before either of them even fought their last respective opponents. BJS himself admitted his last performance was shithouse and didn't feel it was good enough to warrant a Canelo fight so I hope this fight falls apart. Billy only needs to do what he normally does to come through for us.
DpGz9NGW4AM2Kg5.jpg

Canelo has fought and beat everyone besides Floyd. Get a fucking grip. Your agenda on Canelo since Lara lost his track meet is absolutely embarrassing.

Back