Bryce Mitchell out of action due to ripped scrotum.

Not hard to bump a trigger on one. He could have hit the trigger with his legs and locked the drill on or hit it when he went to retrieve it from between his legs. Either case, it could get bad quickly once it grabs your clothing in that area. I have put a drill between my legs before to hold it when working overhead before. I won't be doing that shit anymore though!

I work with a drill all the time. The moving bits don't ever get anywhere near my personal bits. Not ever.

I never stuck a drill down my trousers for the obvious reasons.

Only a nutjob would stick a power tool down his pants.

I work with a drill all the time. The moving bits don't ever get anywhere near my personal bits. Not ever.

Easy for you - you live in Quebec. The chicks at St. Hubert are like Boise 20's.

In Boise, a drill bit is an 11.

Real men keep a power drill in their pants.

Dumb fucks keep two.

DIY is a clusterfuck.

I'm fixing up my house atm and I almost died or seriously injured myself a couple times in the past week.

Every time half way in I'm like fuck this shit next time I'm paying somebody to do it for me.

Yet here I am. My back is fucking killing me.

<DCrying>

Not hard to bump a trigger on one. He could have hit the trigger with his legs and locked the drill on or hit it when he went to retrieve it from between his legs. Either case, it could get bad quickly once it grabs your clothing in that area. I have put a drill between my legs before to hold it when working overhead before. I won't be doing that shit anymore though!
He had it in his pants it it was probably triggered by the waistband.

Putting a power drill in your crotch area, this boy aint too bright.

At least he didn't shoot himself

This makes for a good conversation starter too

The kind of moron that fights for $10,000 to show/$10,000 to win in an organization that is worth "$7 Billion"
People work more and make less at companies that are valued much higher, what is your point?

I didn't think you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts

He also has the p4p worst nickname ever....

"Thug nasty"
tenor.gif

Back