Bryce Mitchell out of action due to ripped scrotum.

He probably did it to duck somebody he was supposed to fight

tenor.gif

Brings a whole new meaning to Drill Bits...

<{MindBrown}>

What kind of a moron sticks the drill down his pants

OK, how does a drill just "go off"?

This was a sex game gone horribly wrong.

just go ahead and neuter him while youre down there so he doesnt reproduce

My co-worker did the exact same thing with an angle grinder and nicked his ball bag. The thing blew up to the size of a grapefruit.

The worst part is, he kept working for another 3 days before finally relenting and seeing a doctor. 2 hour surgery later, and we have a beautiful story to share with the greenhorns that join our crew.

My co-worker did the exact same thing with an angle grinder and nicked his ball bag. The thing blew up to the size of a grapefruit.

The worst part is, he kept working for another 3 days before finally relenting and seeing a doctor. 2 hour surgery later, and we have a beautiful story to share with the greenhorns that join our crew.
Wtf - I’ll miss work for a headache

Huh. He took himself out of the gene pool without actually dying

Impressive Darwin award

OK, how does a drill just "go off"?

This was a sex game gone horribly wrong.

Not hard to bump a trigger on one. He could have hit the trigger with his legs and locked the drill on or hit it when he went to retrieve it from between his legs. Either case, it could get bad quickly once it grabs your clothing in that area. I have put a drill between my legs before to hold it when working overhead before. I won't be doing that shit anymore though!

That’s horrible...hopefully the man makes a full recovery

Back