Bryce Mitchell out of action due to ripped scrotum.

I doubt this drama queen actually ripped his scrotum. He just got a small cut on his ball sack. Big deal.
Go back to bed Cockless, the grownups are talking.

People work more and make less at companies that are valued much higher, what is your point?
LMAO! Someone is sensitive.

Those people you speak are not paid 1/1000th of another employee for the exact same job as another employee. The SAME job.

Damn bro, that's some final destination shit. Lucky he survived it. Lucky his balls survived it and it was just the scrotum

What makes it even more crazy to me is that it made mainstream news in Germany while I have yet to see anything about Conor-Khabib.

What makes it even more crazy to me is that it made mainstream news in Germany while I have yet to see anything about Conor-Khabib.

Yeah, I can't believe how much mainstream coverage this got.

This is the biggest outside-of-the-bubble MMA story so far this summer besides Conor's plea bargain.

What kind of 'pocket' can fit A FUCKING DRILL. I camt even fit a wallet and a phone in one without looking weird

Turns out the nutsack isn't a good drill holster. Who knew.

Also anyone else find it ironic that the guy who hit the most recent twister in UFC history would do this to his own nuts?

Obviously isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I'm no grammar nazi, but the way the guy types pisses me off. At least fucking try

I thought we were talking about Diego's nuts today...

Seriously thought it happened again haha

giphy.gif

Knew a guy in highschool who caught his ski tip in his scrotum while crashing. He left one testicle on the mountain and needed a blood transfusion before it was all over. I have no pun for this.

I hope he took the opportunity to better check himself for testicular cancer.

Back