Media Bryce actually looks shook....

Rooting for Bryce. Seems like a swell guy. Always enjoy his interviews.

Anybody who judges face offs should be rewarded back to white belt and not allowed to start threads.

Nice bit of info.

Doesn't seem like a great idea.

When was this in relation to the face off?
If it was before then that would explain the calmness.

Dude pulling a Paulo Costa
I think it was after the face-off, but he could have been drinking before the face-off too.
Are you suggesting that Paulo's Secret Juice is alcoholic?

Other guy a midget or just height cutting?

Hopefully, Shookology isn't becoming outdated like Psychoanalysis.

Bryce is so dumb, it’s endearing.

Rose quoted the Lord's prayer before knocking out the undefeated Joanna Champion.

Bryce quoted the Bible at the staredown after Topuria asked "Where's your God?"

There's some people you don't. Say that. To.

One is Bryce Mitchell. I guarantee you.

Looks shook? I'm intrigued. Result? Doesn't look shook whatsoever. Conclusion? Lame as fuck obseration by the poster.

Shookness and bible verses worked for Rose

If my guy ain't shook by the ramifications of a lunar eclipse, he ain't gonna be shook by a dude named Ilia,

Ima need to see your shookology credentials

Really? I think Ilia looks off.

Doesn't look shook to me. Ilya hasn't beaten anyone but cans. Why would Bryce be shook?

Illia initiated the handshake, not Bryce. This signals that Ilia, now face to face with Bryce, wanted to get on his good side. Classic sign of fear. The prey trying to befriend the hunter in hopes that it will spare it.

After the handshake Ilia was indecisive, putting a hand in his pocket and then immediately removing it. Obviously nervous.

Ilia started talking first. The moment was getting to him and he felt himself starting to feel uncomfortable.

You need to hand in your PHD because the Spanish Sausage looked scared out of his mind.

Shook? He looks like he would have killed Topuria right there if they paid him to do so.

Bryce wins via Holy D’arce choke. Jesus is real. And the Earth is flat. Deal with it! <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Don't bet against Bryce. He's future 145 champ.
This was a stupid matchup by the UFC where Bryce is fighting down instead of up despite being on a win streak. Makes zero sense. Obviously interesting bc Ilia is good - but Bryce should not be fighting down the rankings.

Bryce does not look shook in this. He's just an intense mf'r.

<DontBelieve1>
That man is well known for defying gravity. There’s no way he’s shook.

Wait. He denies gravity?

See, nothing and I mean nothing can hold this brother down!

Anyway, I hope he’s not shook. I’m rooting for that crazy country weirdo. He makes me laugh.

I'm a pretty experienced Sherdog Shookologist and I don't diagnose Bryce with being shook. I don't think he's going to win but I don't think he's scared.

We're talking about a dude who drilled himself in the nuts here.

All in favor to revoke sir @ExitLUPin 's Shookology PhD say aye

If anything, ilia is shook. Said he was gonna stand up and smash paddy and then Paddy told the little hand sanitizer boy to sit down and he walked back to his seat and sat like a good dog. Ilia is a short thing and he knows paddy and bryce can hurt him like Jai did.

Sherdog never fails to amuse me with the armchair Shookologists.

Bryce gonna put a good ol American ass whoopin on that European boy. Y'all watch closely now Bryce is a fkn beast in this game

Illia initiated the handshake, not Bryce. This signals that Ilia, now face to face with Bryce, wanted to get on his good side. Classic sign of fear. The prey trying to befriend the hunter in hopes that it will spare it.

After the handshake Ilia was indecisive, putting a hand in his pocket and then immediately removing it. Obviously nervous.

Ilia started talking first. The moment was getting to him and he felt himself starting to feel uncomfortable.

You need to hand in your PHD because the Spanish Sausage looked scared out of his mind.

Shook? He looks like he would have killed Topuria right there if they paid him to do so.

Bryce wins via Holy D’arce choke. Jesus is real. And the Earth is flat. Deal with it! <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Don't bet against Bryce. He's future 145 champ.
This was a stupid matchup by the UFC where Bryce is fighting down instead of up despite being on a win streak. Makes zero sense. Obviously interesting bc Ilia is good - but Bryce should not be fighting down the rankings.

Bryce does not look shook in this. He's just an intense mf'r.

<DontBelieve1>
That man is well known for defying gravity. There’s no way he’s shook.

Wait. He denies gravity?

See, nothing and I mean nothing can hold this brother down!

Anyway, I hope he’s not shook. I’m rooting for that crazy country weirdo. He makes me laugh.

I'm a pretty experienced Sherdog Shookologist and I don't diagnose Bryce with being shook. I don't think he's going to win but I don't think he's scared.

We're talking about a dude who drilled himself in the nuts here.

I see absolutely zero shookness in that video. Literally zero. Dude looks as confident as anyone.

Dude is crazy. He's not scared of little Ilia. Ol country boi doesn't care if Topuria can ring his bell. He's clearly more than confident he can beat the guy.

TS is letting those silly red shoes the UFC makes them wear effect his shookology analysis. Bryce looks ready to open up a big ol' can a whoop ass as usual.

What a dumb fuck post. If you want to see shook, look at adesonya vs periera

I’m not seeing what you saw. And Topuria looks like a child next to him

So? You sherdoctors are dumb as hell.

Bryce is the real madman in this scenario. He is the hillbilly Tupac. He ripped one his nuts with a power tool then started rapping. He also jerked off in James Krause's hotel room then stole one of Krause's sock to clean up the mess. He also wore the socks and fell asleep in Krause's bed.

Maybe the only thing against Bryce is that he doesn't have his coaching for this fight.

Ilia looks shook

Did you get your PHD in a Kinder Surprise?

nakinderegg.jpeg

Switched stance after the first leg kick.

Shot for his life all fight 10 TDs in like 7 minutes... Gassed out in 1st round with how SHOOK he was despite normally having great cardio.

Fear of God bully beatdown. Dropped. Wanted out and tapped immediately when Ilia got to side control for the choke.

This is why I have a PhD in Shookology while you cans are shook to speak to a female IRL lmaooooo. DOUBT ME.

mobb-deep-ny.gif

Last edited:

Shot for his life all fight 10 TDs in like 7 minutes...

Fear of God bully beatdown. Dropped. Wanted out and tapped immediately when Ilia got to side control for the choke.

This is why I have a PhD in Shookology while you cans are shook to speak to a female IRL lmaooooo. DOUBT ME.

mobb-deep-ny.gif

Hespect

Shot for his life all fight 10 TDs in like 7 minutes...

mobb-deep-ny.gif
Shookoligist Emeritus status confirmed.
th

This man will become richer than Biff with an anachronistic sports almanac, based on his uncanny ability to read a man's soul from his body language. Book it.

Last edited:

Shot for his life all fight 10 TDs in like 7 minutes... Gassed out in 1st round with how SHOOK he was despite normally having great cardio.

mobb-deep-ny.gif

Hahah. You were right, bro.

I couldn't have been more wrong. Topuria went to work with not an ounce of fear in his heart.

He also helped me win $3.2k, so I love the guy.

Back