Media Bryce actually looks shook....

hoooolaaaaaayyyy

Source: PhD in Shookology (specialized focus on body physiology and facial/vocal cues)

Ilia is cool as a cucumber. Aint worried about nothin. Lookin dapper. Like a hitman.

Bryce stuttering, voice/tone change, trying too hard to keep a serious face the whole time, literally shakes and flinches when Ilia starts talking. Got damn.

I see absolutely zero shookness in that video. Literally zero. Dude looks as confident as anyone.

Dude is crazy. He's not scared of little Ilia. Ol country boi doesn't care if Topuria can ring his bell. He's clearly more than confident he can beat the guy.

TS is letting those silly red shoes the UFC makes them wear effect his shookology analysis. Bryce looks ready to open up a big ol' can a whoop ass as usual.

Last edited:
TS is letting those silly red shoes the UFC makes them wear effect his shookology analysis. Bryce looks read to open up a big ol' can a whoop ass as usual.
Bryce is repeating psalms while Ilia is talking shit to him. The exact opposite of shook lol

What a dumb fuck post. If you want to see shook, look at adesonya vs periera

Didn’t realize how much bigger Bryce is. History has shown that the taller longer guys like Herbert and Zelal were able to put hands on Topuria. Zelal just couldn’t keep it standing and Herbert played to Top’s strengths by trying to trade in the pocket

All Bryce has to do is not brawl in the pocket, stay on his bike, and force the grappling when the opportunities present. I’ve seen Top gas in two of his UFC fights, so I’m inclined to think that Bryce has the better gas tank.

Ilia
b9707c31-d58d-4f69-a76d-9d029c6ee8a7.jpg

I’m not seeing what you saw. And Topuria looks like a child next to him

hoooolaaaaaayyyy

Source: PhD in Shookology (specialized focus on body physiology and facial/vocal cues)

Ilia is cool as a cucumber. Aint worried about nothin. Lookin dapper. Like a hitman.

Bryce stuttering, voice/tone change, trying too hard to keep a serious face the whole time, literally shakes and flinches when Ilia starts talking. Got damn.

So? You sherdoctors are dumb as hell.

Well, he does seem to be a good guy, but he's also quoting all the boxes for a homegrown terrorist in the making. I sincerely wish him the best and to grow out of that shit.

Yeah... a high fucking bar.... whooohooo
Nah he donates to charity and seems like a good soul despite being a dumny

they hoping to god mitchell can halt the push for topuria paddy,

what a weird bible thing to say...comparing a fight with topuria with "walking trough the valley of shadow of death", kind of like admitting to being shook to me, and i ain't no shookologist

Bryce is the real madman in this scenario. He is the hillbilly Tupac. He ripped one his nuts with a power tool then started rapping. He also jerked off in James Krause's hotel room then stole one of Krause's sock to clean up the mess. He also wore the socks and fell asleep in Krause's bed.

Maybe the only thing against Bryce is that he doesn't have his coaching for this fight.

Back