Bryan Caraway vs. Pedro Munhoz set for TUF 28 Finale

Going with Munhoz… but would like to see Caraway get some success after losing the Tate belt.

Munhoz wins by Caraway pulling out you heard it here first. Caraway pretty much gave up on his life and career after Tate dumped him.

I hope Munhoz wins, but he should be careful with his opportunities. Caraway is not the guy you want popping out of your guillotine.

This is a good fight. Gonna back munhoz.

Gotta back Munhoz here. If Caraway even makes it to the bout that is.

Munhoz wins by Caraway pulling out you heard it here first. Caraway pretty much gave up on his life and career after Tate dumped him.

I'm sure he's fine. He's a professional badass, and Miesha is hot FOR A FIGHTER.

I got Caraway grinding on Munhoz after surviving some scares.

I like Munhoz a lot actually. He'll take it and Tate announces shes planning to have another baby ASAP

Caraway was pulling out the whole time he was with Tate.

That's why she already has a baby.

He also was doing it with fights though too. Dude was only fighting like once a year even when he was with her.

Could be interesting. Caraway didn't look very impressive in his last fight vs Stammann and his cardio went pretty quickly. Munhoz gets hit a lot, sadly (and should have won vs Dodson..), but Caraway is a pretty poor boxer and kicker..

I pick Munhoz, but I am not sure how his cardio will be in a five round fight.

I'm sure he's fine. He's a professional badass, and Miesha is hot FOR A FIGHTER.

He's a professional prelim fighter who fights once a year. He got lucky with Tate. When he starts dating someone hotter we can talk.

He's a professional prelim fighter who fights once a year. He got lucky with Tate. When he starts dating someone hotter we can talk.

Nah, I won't give a fuck.

And he's not a prelim fighter by any stretch. Beat Sterling and lost a SD to Assuncao---who beat TJ.

Caraway was pulling out the whole time he was with Tate.

That's why she already has a baby.

Funny it was always Caraway the one that wanted a family and have kids; and she was the one who didn’t want to have kids, she even said it on her podcast. Apparently she didn’t want to have it with him

Last edited:
Back