Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann
Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira
Sean O'Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Mackenzie Dern vs. Ashley Yoder

Last edited:
Well it has been 16 months since his last fight, this is textbook kid lightning

Starman via body slam.

hqdefault.jpg

Caraway is one of those fighters it's not cool to like, but to be honest I always look forward to his fights. Fun style, always some interesting technical stuff going on.

still mad at Stamann for beating the fire kid

and Bryan for boning Tate

Wow didn't realize Caraway hasn't fought in nearly two years. Miesha dumping him obviously hit him hard.

This is gonna be a competitive fight, but I think Caraway will outpoint him.

I hope there's some more Main Card fights announced soon although I'm not optimistic based on how 220 and 221 turned out.

Caraway will take out his Tate fury on this guy.

Warm up fight for Caraway? Could go wrong for him. But i'll go with mr Tate by DEC

Maybe getting KOed will help Caraway forget the pain of being dumped by Miesha.

I would say Caraway is prolly gonna pull out but this is his textbook once every year and a half fight

Stamann is one of the best prospects at BW and have been keeping my eye on him, really enjoyed seeing him put a halt to Duquesnoy's momentum. I think he'll beat Caraway by keeping it on the feet and sealing the rounds with a takedown.

A very good test for him though, I'm pleased with them giving him high-profile matchups now. Cody all the way!

Warm up fight for Caraway? Could go wrong for him. But i'll go with mr Tate by DEC
Stamann is anything but, great wrestler with good stand up. That being said, this is his toughest fight to date and he'll have to bring his A game. Caraway should be favored, but I'm thinking it'll be close to even odds due to the bookies underrating Bryan.

Lol'd at people thinking Duquesnoy would run through him.

Stamann is anything but, great wrestler with good stand up. That being said, this is his toughest fight to date and he'll have to bring his A game. Caraway should be favored, but I'm thinking it'll be close to even odds due to the bookies underrating Bryan.

Lol'd at people thinking Duquesnoy would run through him.
I never was into this Duquesnoy hype, i really have my doubts about the level of European promotions in general, and i've seen Stamann fights, his stand up is average/ok, i think Tate will be too much of a step up in competition to Stamann, his grappling is legit as it gets, but we shall see.

I was waiting for Caraway vs. Johnny Nunez actually. Little bit dissapointed.

Back