Bryan Caraway turns down Jon Dodson fight due to "Personal Reasons"

Miesha has to be getting some dick on the side, like she must be getting destroyed by some BBC or something and Caraway just goes along with it.

No way can someone with an ass like that be with someone who is such a pussy and not be getting dicked down by other dudes.

someone on the Internet calling a person that fights for a living a pussy.

ok, champ.

All you nerds mad cuz he's bangin Meisha and you are all are using your hand or some ugly fat chick.

Does Caraway even want to fight anymore?

Personal reasons being.. Miesha's my mom and didn't want to see me KO'd.

ok, champ.

I wouldn't want to fight John Dodson, even though I outweigh him by 100lbs. But, I'm not a pro fighter. That's like being a firefighter and being like "you know what, that fire is a little too hot."

Id cut that little weasel if I was the UFC, he won't fight anyone he's scared

Another potential Bryan Caraway fight has passed by.

It seems everyone at 135 pounds wants to fight the polarizing bantamweight. Most recently, John Dodson was the name linked to Caraway for a matchup.

The sticking point was that Caraway did not want to fight in April, which was the proposed time frame, due to "personal reasons." Dodson is itching to get back to action and doesn't want to wait any longer.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/5...araway-scrapped-dodson-vs-rani-yahya-could-be

oh my god I can't wait for Caraway to lose
oh come on this like the 10th fight he turned down just admit you scared to lose already lol

Carway fought Bedfort on 1 week notice.
Also fought top contender Assuncao on short notice.
I'll take his word that he doesn't want to fight in April

They should just cut Caraway if he's going to turn down every fight he gets offered.

Exactly what I came here to post, cut him, his extremely boring no personality style and pay Aljamain Sterling with the money you save

Im with Hans. I go train to get away from my girl, if she looked like Tate I wouldn't leave her shadow

Miesha has to be getting some dick on the side, like she must be getting destroyed by some BBC or something and Caraway just goes along with it.

No way can someone with an ass like that be with someone who is such a pussy and not be getting dicked down by other dudes.

He's definitely a cuck.

All the hate Caraway gets is just because he has a fine ass girl like meisha...Maybe he actually really does have personal problems not everyone can be like Jake Shields/Cowboy etc and choose to fight no matter what. And as for those calling him a cuckhold I suppose they'd be the experts hahahahaha

Now I feel bad for Rani. He's gonna get smoked by Dodson if that fight happens.

is there any bw coming off a year + layoff that Caraway can call out? honestly not sure.
Hasn't been quite a year I don't think but I wouldn't mind seeing Caraway vs Barao. Would be the first time I've ever pulled for Barao.

I'm a fan of Caraway the guy can grapple! but I don't understand what he's doing here.
He says he would like to fight for the tittle someday but he's gotta fight these tough dudes in order to get there.
I think he's still plagued with performance anxiety like he was on TUF14 but he should believe in himself because his striking looked improved against Wineland.

ok, champ.
uhm yea, the problem with that guy's post is that he assumes that the level of pussy in the ufc and level of pussy in avg folks are aligned. news flash, they aren't even close

oh and most people are clearly jealous of the guy (and I'm not really an active fan)

Back