Bryan Caraway turns down Jon Dodson fight due to "Personal Reasons"

Sauce Castillo

Raise Hell and Eat Cornbread yee yee
@Brown
Reaction score
Another potential Bryan Caraway fight has passed by.

It seems everyone at 135 pounds wants to fight the polarizing bantamweight. Most recently, John Dodson was the name linked to Caraway for a matchup.

The sticking point was that Caraway did not want to fight in April, which was the proposed time frame, due to "personal reasons." Dodson is itching to get back to action and doesn't want to wait any longer.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/5...araway-scrapped-dodson-vs-rani-yahya-could-be

oh my god I can't wait for Caraway to lose

zdlrgbC.gif

Now I feel bad for Rani. He's gonna get smoked by Dodson if that fight happens.

is there any bw coming off a year + layoff that Caraway can call out? honestly not sure.

They should just cut Caraway if he's going to turn down every fight he gets offered.

Are you fucking kidding me Caraway!? Holy shit, just retire.

"Personal reasons"
= acute vaginosis

I wonder if his personal reason is he doesn't want to get knocked out.

Miesha has to be getting some dick on the side, like she must be getting destroyed by some BBC or something and Caraway just goes along with it.

No way can someone with an ass like that be with someone who is such a pussy and not be getting dicked down by other dudes.

Cut him
11 fights in almost a 10 year career because he doesn't want to fucking fight anyone lmfao

I'd release that goof. How many fights has he turned down in the last year?? Turns down all the big fights.

Miesha has to be getting some dick on the side, like she must be getting destroyed by some BBC or something and Caraway just goes along with it.

No way can someone with an ass like that be with someone who is such a pussy and not be getting dicked down by other dudes.
in Caraways defense, he fought Wineland and beat him in stand up

Back