Bryan Barberena x Warlley Alves official for UFC Brazil (198)!

Then people says that UFC has no privileged fighters...
So Sage choses his opponents and Barberena is scheduled vs a 10-0 experienced fighter?

LOL. they're even forcing him to stay at 170. Won't be surprised if they cut him after he loses. This shit is laughable.

Then people says that UFC has no privileged fighters...
So Sage choses his opponents and Barberena is scheduled vs a 10-0 experienced fighter?

What are you talking about? Sage was originally matched up with 11-0 Andrew Holbrook who pulled out with an injury. And Holbrook is 10x scarier than Barberena.

Probably going to be Warlley by guillotine, but I'm holding out hope for Barbarena to grind out the 2nd and 3rd and then actually get the decision.

Yes War Alves!!!

Looking forward to seeing Barberena get KTFO or subbed or even better get robbed a decision in Brazil.

Joe Silva made the right choice.
You're that much of a Sage fan? Interesting.

Highly touted undefeated WW prospect on a win-streak against a LW - that right there is some compelling matchmaking.

What are you talking about? Sage was originally matched up with 11-0 Andrew Holbrook who pulled out with an injury. And Holbrook is 10x scarier than Barberena.
Infact Sage had the chance to select his opponent. Don't know many fighters that can say the same.

Yes War Alves!!!

Looking forward to seeing Barberena get KTFO or subbed or even better get robbed a decision in Brazil.

Joe Silva made the right choice.

hi-res-1e3d0b560db4f94514831b9b5c0d4cce_crop_north.jpg

good, I hate bam bam, i hope they feed him to Lombard after that 1

Well I'll root for Barbarena because who knows what can happen in a fight. That being said, Alves by submission.

Had it not been for Sage Northcutt, no one would have posted in this thread or cared about Bryan.

Thank you Sage, for changing emerging fighters' lives.

You can't deny the skill base of Alves is much bigger than Barberena. It's a big jump from Sage to Alves, it makes no sense.

Oh it is definitely a huge skill jump, but fight experience wise they are about equal. But yea Alves is definitely going to be the favorite and rightfully so

Back