News Bryan Barberena OUT of Nov. 14 card due to internal bleeding from ruptured arteries in his omentum

Sorry to hear that. He got hit in the torso during sparring and that happened?

He may be done as a fighter. He is a super gritty dude, but that type of bleed is NOT routine, and in the absence of a preceding trauma makes me think that there is an underlying process in play such as cancer. I AM a bit of a pessimist, however.

I wish him all the best, and I hope he is getting the best possible care.

2020 is the year that keeps on giving.

He may be done as a fighter. He is a super gritty dude, but that type of bleed is NOT routine, and in the absence of a preceding trauma makes me think that there is an underlying process in play such as cancer. I AM a bit of a pessimist, however.

I wish him all the best, and I hope he is getting the best possible care.

2020 is the year that keeps on giving.
Too many Bangs

Damn, when keeping it Just Bleed goes wrong.

Hopefully, he can make a full recovery and this not develop into something worse.

Pretty crazy injury. I wonder if he ate a hard body shot in training or got twisted/contorted in a weird way when grappling.

All these dudes that fight Sage are never the same. Northgoat brutalizes these mere mortals.

no just bleed gif TS?

I think it's bad timing for that. That's some pretty serious news. I'll post some of that gif in the PBP threads tonight.

That sounds life threateningly serious, glad to see he's doing well.

Have to lol at apologizing to his opponent as if it wasn't completely out of his control

as someone who has been in and out the hospital this month and currently dealing with trapped blood in my abdomen

this shit sucks.

get well bam bam

Fuck that sucks man big fan of Just Bleed Brian! Hope he recovers well..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back