CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do he even lift?

079_Bryan_Barbarena_vs_Sage_Northcutt.0.0.jpg

53f0a2987b5374a7fe4f9b6de6a749c8.jpg

He should fight like at 155

He is an A-level athlete so he doesn't need to.

giphy.gif

Thread is pretty gay. Why do you care about his physique so much?

Probably not. He obviously trains a lot though. Some people just dont have the genetics to have a buff ripped body. His body probably looks better like this than if he just lifted. I know what i am saying will go over the average sherbros head but whatever.

I Lift.......and lifting doesn't translate much to Grappling Strength or Punching Strength.

Sure it can help a bit but nothing drastic.

It's not like if you Bench 405lbs, Deadlift 600lbs, and Squat 600lbs, you are gonna be a KO machine......Canelo/GGG could bench 225lbs and they will still punch harder than you.

True. His body definitely doesn’t do it for me.

Well he is a fighter and not bodybuilder, even though it looks like he should hit the bench every now and again lol.

Of course he lifts, he lifts his fat ass up off the couch to get fast food.

Doesn't matter, he was able to beat Sherdog's boy toy Sage.

I Lift.......and lifting doesn't translate much to Grappling Strength or Punching Strength.

Sure it can help a bit but nothing drastic.

It's not like if you Bench 405lbs, Deadlift 600lbs, and Squat 600lbs, you are gonna be a KO machine......Canelo/GGG could bench 225lbs and they will still punch harder than you.
Really? Lifting has helped me a lot in strength. You must be doing it wrong

Thread is pretty gay. Why do you care about his physique so much?
It’s interesting when a pro athlete can compete but looks like dogshit. The real question is why do you have a naked picture of a girl on an mma forum? Talk about feigning masculinity you basement ho

He goes into my brothers restaurant every day and drinks at least 3 beers before leaving.

Back