Brute EXO Kneepads

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey,

does anybody use them? Any Experience?

Mainly using them for GI Grappling, and some takedown sessions / No Gi grappling.

30738.jpg

I actually just ordered a pair of these yesterday. I won't be much help since they will probably take a month to arrive.

i guess you do some research before you order? Any reviews?

I've never used brute but a lot of my wrestling teamates have. They're definitely in the same league as Asics. But I think those brutes might be too bulky - but then again you might need that extra padding for your training enviornment. I've used Asics that were very similar if not the same as the ones you posted earlier - they worked awesome.

hope you find what you're looking for

I have a pair, they're just OK. The padding is very good and protects my knees very well. The back stretch panel is a fine mesh, so it vents the sweat and heat really well. However, the articulated nature of the pads makes them bunch up a bit. I find this annoying and choose my McDavid knee sleeves when my knees are hurting.

Thanks to all, i really would like to order the asics, but nobody ships to germany. Only eastbay (paypal) and they charge 65$.

I think i try these kneepads.

Thanks to all :)

Asics Gel

41T%2BipG9MRL._SS400_.jpg

I know those aren't what you're asking about, but I got those and they're really nice. The only thing is it doesn't breathe too well. Besides that, they are awesome, and I suggest them to people in my gym who need knee pads. I paid about 30 bucks for mine. (not from amazon)

Thanks to all, i really would like to order the asics, but nobody ships to germany. Only eastbay (paypal) and they charge 65$.

I think i try these kneepads.

Thanks to all :)

good luck with them bro! let us know how they work on that surface.

i guess you do some research before you order? Any reviews?

Not really, pretty much the only reason I ordered that particular pair was because I wanted to order from a site I had used before, being Budovideos, and this was the only design that had my size lol.

i just ordered the Brute Exo and the Brute Quickstrike!

Review is comming!

wich should i get for graplling , Pair of Asics Super Sleeve Wrestling Knee Pads or the brute exo

lol you shoulda listened and gone with the asics. What don't you like about the brutes?

I don't mind them, they offer alot of protection but I find I have to frequently adjust the pads as they bunch up.

Back